4.8 5 0 17 17 Indulge in rich, fortifying keratin proteins that reinforce each strand, increasing elasticity to resist breakage caused by brushing and styling, while argan oil conditions and smoothes creating a luminescent shine. Strands are strengthened from within and nourished throughout, helping to maintain longer, stronger hair.

09/07/2019
I bought this recently because my hair was very dry on the ends and breaking. This left my hair soft with no more breakages and the bonus that it smells amazing.
03/05/2019
Good conditioner
This conditioner has very nice smell, conditions hair very well.I noticed after using it my hair feels very smooth , silky soft hk touch and smells very nice. Also this product is quite good if you care about what is in its ingredients :) Overall I like it
02/05/2019
No sulphate super product
I’ve been using OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Conditioner for a while now (I alternate between hair products) and as I have bleached hair it’s really helped me as OGX doesn’t contain any sulphates or sililicones in the Conditioner so its great if you don’t want harsh chemicals on your hair!
29/04/2019
Hair is better
Wow what a difference when I used this my hair was out of control it was like cotton wool after using this it made a huge difference my hair had life again would recommend for women in menopause
28/04/2019
Silky smooth
Left my dry hair feeling nourished and added bonus of lovely scent
25/04/2019
Lovely smell
It has a lovely smell,it makes my hair shiny and my hair feels healthy when i use it
25/04/2019
Good
Love this product, great for repairing damaged hair, leaves hair feeling silky smooth, bit on the pricey side would definitely use again but as a once in a while revive my hair day profuct becsuse of price
20/04/2019
Super soft
Love this,smells good and the smell stays on your hair all day. But pricey but worth it😄
19/04/2019
Good
My hair has never been so soft, smooth, and incredibly shiny. I've already suggested this line to several friends with various hair styles. It worked just as well for straight, thick hair as I did for long curly hair, short, thinning hair, and so on. I would recommend this produce to anyone!
09/04/2019
Great for damaged hair
Leave this conditioner for a max of 5 mins, wearing a shower cap to maximise the benefits. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling nourished, looking healthy as well as minimising breakage.
08/04/2019
Makes your hair stronger
This product has definitely kept its promise regarding anti-breakage. After using this conditioner for about 4 weeks, I can see a definite improvement in my hair structure, ie. less breakage. Thumbs up!
01/04/2019
NICE SMELL
NICE TO USE, IT HAS A NICE SMELL AND LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT AND FEELS STRONGER AFTER CONTINUOUS USE.
21/03/2019
Love it!!
Makes me hair feel very smooth and stronger. What’s not to like?
15/03/2019
Love this product it's amazing and leaves my hair smelling wonderful and leaving it feeling refreshed... It definitely has helped repaid some of my damaged and has definitely helped strengthen my hair so that it no longer breaks off... Highly recommend this to anyone who's got damaged hair.
08/03/2019
Heavenly Product
All the keratin products I've tried have never disappointed me! From there gorgeous smells to the creamy texture in both shampoos and conditioners this one stands out! As I have damaged hair from having bleached hair I need something gentle to revive it and keep it looking and feeling healthy and that's what this does! My little girl has extremely curly hair and often has massive knots but using this Products helps me gets through those stubborn tangles what can take an hour combing her hair will only take 25 mins and that's with a scalp massage and leaving it on for recommended time. Adore this products