4.6 5 0 117 117 Our exclusive water activated dry cloths offer 5-in-1 micellar cleansing power for sensitive skin
Olay Daily Facials Cloths Sensitive

15/08/2020
did not work for me
I am not a fan of this brand. For me it is not a good value for money. This product does not give a good moisture and leaves some sticky residue on my skin, which I did not like. Not impressed.
20/07/2020
LOVE IT!
I used this once but so quick so easy to use. It is perfect for after a night out quick and easy to remove the make up. Easy to travel with as well quick and convenient! Would recommend.
15/06/2020
Good ones!
They're fast, easy, and no mess. Couldn't ask for more :)
18/05/2020
Great, but a little expensive.
These work wonders for my skin unlike any other product I've tried. They clear up my breakouts and leave my skin feeling really clean. They also remove make up with ease. The only downside is the price as they are a little expensive.
09/05/2020
I AM NEVER WITHOUT THESE..
I have been using these since they were invented. Great for using in the shower to wash my face. Don't over wet these or all the foaminess will go. I cut some of them in half for the days I haven't put much or any make up on. Makes them go further. Very kind to my skin and I always have them- great for taking on holidays too.
27/04/2020
Leave skin feeling clean, but a little expensive
This product is great to take with you when going away, especially for short periods of time when taking big bottles of cleanser/face wash takes up too much space in your bag. When water is added to the cloth it produces a lovely soft foam that cleans skin deeply without leaving it too dry. The only drawback is that they are quite expensive so not something I use a lot
23/04/2020
Amazing wipes
I love wipes to refresh my face and these are amazing I love how refreshed my face feels especially before go to bed I would highly recommend these to anyone to try and have already purchased again
18/04/2020
Olay Daily Facials
I have been using these for almost 20 years and cannot imagine being without them. I used to be prone to breakouts but these wonderful cleansing cloths eliminated them completely. They remove make up including mascara very well and leave my skin clean but not dry or tight. Highly recommend
05/02/2020
Fresh clean soft skin
Was sceptical trying these but they are great handy for on the go use just add a little water and wipes face and I felt it cleaned my face well and left it feeling soft and fresh not dry like some face washes.
10/01/2020
I already had a love for olay products but this product is great! It made my skin feel soft and look vibrant!
16/12/2019
Cloth
Great for on the go or flights when you need to refresh doesn’t leave your face dry or tight which is great
03/10/2019
Good product
These are good but I only use them occasionally as my daily and nightly routine I am using other cream, it feels nice on skin
27/09/2019
Ideal holiday companion
Wonderful to pop into your handbag - refresh any time anywhere. Doesn't leave skin feeling 'tight' as wet wipe cleansers do. YOU REALLY MUST TRY THEM YOU'LL NEVER USE ANTHING ELSE AGAIN. Leaves skin feeling really clean and fresh.
25/09/2019
brilliant
these are so simple and easy to use. foam up well. really clean you face and remove stubborn makeup. the fragrance is just right not to overpowering. highly recommened in fact i brought another packet. my daughter loves them too.
26/08/2019
My skin used to be so greasy and prone to spots till I found this product and started using it now it’s so refreshed looking and hardly ever get any spots! I’m so pleased and would definitely recommend