4.7 5 0 105 105 Our exclusive water activated dry cloths offer 5-in-1 micellar cleansing power for sensitive skin

20/07/2019
Love these!!
These are my favourite way to take makeup off as they cleanse amazingly well but also leave skin feeling like it’s been treated to a facial! More gentle than wet wipes and ideal for travel as they are dry absolutely love them
29/05/2019
Great for taking off stubborn make up
I bought these a few months ago and I found they were amazing at taking make up off. I go in with one of these facial wipes first to get off as much make up as I can then I go in with another cleanser to wash my face. They don't have any fragrance, which I do prefer in my skin care. They lather up extremely well and the cloth doesn't rip easily which is great as I rinse this and use to wipe the foam off my ace. I usually get these when they are on offer. I always have back ups just incase!
06/05/2019
EXCELLENT
GREAT FOR DETOXING THE SKIN. MOTHER'S DAY IS MAY 12TH. EXCELLENT PRODUCT! It is healthy!
29/04/2019
Easy all in one skin step
These cloths are fantastic, and cut out many steps from my skincare routine! Make up removing, cleansing, exfoliating all in one- amazing! The only downside is that they need water, they would be EVEN better if you could just get them straight out of the packet.
21/04/2019
A must have
Olay has never let me down and these Daily Facials are just great use them morning and night. knowing it has 5 in 1 cleansing power I know I have it covered in one go. Great product. And my skin feels and looks great.
17/04/2019
Amazing!
I like that these wipes are dry - the other wet brands always dry out as the package won't stay closed. I wear "heavy" make-up every day (eye and face primer, full coverage foundation, gel liner and waterproof mascara - that's nearly impossible to remove with other wipes...). I'm not using oil to remove my makeup anymore - one Olay wipe is enough to leave my face clean, so simple.
26/03/2019
Convenient and caring!
These cloths are so convenient for busy people like myself who do not have time for a thorough skin care routine. All you need to do is apply water to the cloth and you’re ready to cleanse. These cloths are very effective at cleansing and removed all of my makeup. After using the cloths my skin felt soft and moisturised. I would definitely purchase again in the future.
21/03/2019
Convenient and cleans well
These daily cloths are great when travelling and clean really well, just add water and the cloth gets very foamy. I felt like these cloths gave a really good clean and my face felt refreshed after use although a little dry.
16/03/2019
Brilliant for face
Tried these after a friend recommended them. Absolutely essential to keep these on hand. Make my skin feel soft and fresh.
16/03/2019
my new go to product
I purchased this Olay after reviews from the web so i thought hey ill give it a go. Lovely soft smooth skin to the touch, its calming its cool and its refreshing on the skin so go on give it a go. you will love it x
11/03/2019
Amazing...
I was afraid from purchasing it at first because of some bad reviews i read, but i do really love olay products so i went for it and it didn't let me down. It was really gentle to my skin and gave me a nice sensation of refreshment.
06/03/2019
Olay Facial Washes
I love these, Saw these on the television, and thought I would give them a whirl. They lather up really well, and I like the feel on my skin. Doesn't dry your skin out, my face feels lovely afterwards. the cost of them isn't too bad for what they do. If you fancy a bit of extravagance at a lower cost than the more expensive brands give these a try. I now use these all the time.
05/03/2019
my review
liked this product, good quality and not a bad price for the product
01/02/2019
Absolutely love this product, they are so soft, it leaves my skin feeling so nice
01/02/2019
Lovely
Great for sensitive somewhat aging skin. Soft and gentle. Leaves skin feeling clean and a healthy glow .