4.6 5 0 7 7 OPTI-FREE® EXPRESS® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution keeps your lenses clean and comfortable. It is all you need for daily care for any soft contact lenses. Fungicidal. Bactericidal. Kills Acanthamoeba. Comfort that lasts all day Cleans, rinses, disinfects, rewets & stores No rub lasting comfort formula Removes protein daily for all soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogels Enhanced disinfection No separate enzyme cleaner required

17/05/2019
Kind to my eyes
This is the best contact solution I've ever used it's not soapy like some can be and it dosent sting my eyes like others I have tried
03/05/2019
Perfect
This is the only solution I have ever used for my lenses. No complains whatsoever! Everything is perfect and I love it.
27/04/2019
Loved it!!!
Loved the way it made my contacts clearer and cleaner and helped keep dirt and other particles out of my eyea
19/04/2019
Pure. Eye comfort your sight is crystal clear and gentle
Optic free is the word this solution makes your optical experience the best in your life calming,cooling and comforting. A real hero
17/04/2019
Solution for contacts
Been using for my contacts for 8 months. I have quite dry eyes and this helps keep my lenses feeling comfortable and clean.
21/03/2019
Very Moisture
I used this contact lens lubricant solution the past 10 years. Always stocked up when it was in good price. The solution has longer protection and moisture my contact lens the whole day long.
21/03/2019
The best solution so far
We use the Opti Free solution regularly in our household and so far I believe it is the best. Sometimes we do switch to others but only if the Opti Free is not stocked in the store. It is a bit more expensive than others but I think it is worth it.