Oreo Choc'o Brownie

15/02/2020
I love the original oreos, doubled stuffed are my fave but these are a close second. Love the chocolate flavour, really yummy! Can easily eat the whole lot!
20/01/2020
Nice
I prefer the originals and I’m not a huge fan of chocolate on chocolate but these were okay
15/01/2020
🤤
Love these so much can’t get enough chocolaty goodness
28/11/2019
Yum
I just love Oreos in general so am a bit biased. I'm always looking to try different flavours, and this didn't disappoint. Yummy if you are looking for a new flavour/taste to try, but I did still prefer the original compared to this one, and I prefer some of the other flavours out there.
11/11/2019
Mmmm ok
Taste like a crunchy bourbon just with a higher price tag.
01/11/2019
My daughter's favourite
They are popluar in our house. we buy whenever we go shopping. Crunky and tasty. 😋
14/09/2019
Had to try them as I love Oreos, and they didn’t disappoint, before I knew it nearly all the pack was gone I like to dip them in my tea, definitely one of my favourites
04/07/2019
Average
They taste good but nothing special. If i was going to compare them to anything it would be a bourbon. Even though they are good i still prefer the original flavour.
04/06/2019
Love love love
I always buy these. We have them with a glass of milk, dipped in tea or just as a small snack. But the best is when u put just 1biscuit into a blender with a couple scoops of ice-cream and a splash of milk. Omg!! It tastes like KFC krushems
08/02/2019
Great chocolatey taste
Really yummy, chocolatey flavour with a good crunch.
14/08/2018
Not a lover off Oreos but i got to admit these were lovely & was a hit with us all. Only need 1 or 2 as they are sweet
03/08/2018
I really enjoy these Oreos and my 4 kids love them too. They like the take the top biscuit off and lick the creamy bit first
10/07/2018
My kids love these,I tried a couple and wow they are very tasty and yum.They do get a little sickly however.
19/03/2018
The best Oreo's in my opinion. I love them. The most impressive thing for me is that they are vegan!
17/03/2018
Choc o brownie oreo was not a good idea. Chocolate on top of chocolate is usually great but in this case it just didn't work.