4.9 5 0 145 145 Discover Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Zero Break. Specially formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced raw Coconut Oil, Tahitian Monoi and Hydro-Ceramides. The powerful blend fortifies tresses and helps protect against breakage whilst providing optimal shine without weighing hair down.
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Zero Break Regime

18/04/2020
amazing
I have natural curly hair! I do not like using oil as make my hair flat! but using all these has helped dryness and volume! definitely recommend to anyone
14/04/2020
me gustaria probarlo
me encantaria probar esta gama de productos.En españa no se donde podria localizarlos y si antes pudiera probarlos seria un acierto.me super encantan estos productos con aromas exoticos y frutales
13/04/2020
Coco luscious
I've always been a palmers fan. I only recently came across this hair products range. Soon i discovered it i knew I had to try it. I wasn't surprised how amazing they turned out to be. Only washed my hair 4 times with them so far and I can honestly say the difference to my hair is night and day. I love the smell and how my head (scalp) feels. I have already recommend this range to family and friends. If you haven't tried them yet and are reading my review then I recommend you try and see for yourself.
27/03/2020
Shine
I like using the palmers cleansing oil shampoo, leaves my long brown hair in good condition,I love the smell and my kids can smell the coconut from far,great product for lovely hair.
06/03/2020
Great products
I love the palmers range I buy the palmers moisturiser on a regular basis. Keeps the skin moisturised for longer periods and gives the skin a shine!
02/03/2020
Excellent product
I love this product it leaves my hair amazing and it has been a lot more healthier since I started using it in would definitely remember to anyone
20/02/2020
The best!
My hair tends to be dull and breaks really easy, this regime has given my hair the boost it needed! It also smells divine! Recommended to everyone!
18/02/2020
Best thing for my hair ever
I have strawberry blonde hair... I know no such thing lol. However my scalp is quite bad no matter what I use it itches. I have tried every product out there and nothing is any good other than daddyo from lush which is sooo expensive. I decided to try this see how it would go and you know what no itching. It’s so natural that my hair doesn’t feel heavy, nor greasy quick. My scalp feels softer and my hair just lushess.
06/02/2020
Hair products
I love palmers but this is amazing. It smells absolutely amazing and leaves hair feeling smooth and clean would recommend this to family and friends
06/02/2020
fantastic products
I cannot fault any of the palmers products. I absolutely love them and the smell is devine!! The shampoo and conditioner leaves hair feeling fresh and smelling great, it also seems like a natural product.
13/01/2020
Hair
wonderful shampoo and conditioner my hair revived after washing. they were very soft and fluffy. I felt like I left the hairdresser
10/01/2020
Amazing smell and ideally finish
I have received sample for shampoo and conditioner and I used them on holiday 🤪 I’ve been surprised how wonderful they smell, and my hair was so softer then after another cosmetics I used before. Highly recommend ❤️
08/01/2020
Love this!
Love this product - It smells identical to the body butter which I have also used and loved for years, which is a little strange at first! Had to keep reminding myself I wasn't rubbing body butter in my hair ha! Would definitely reccommend - left me smelling and feeling amazing :).
28/12/2019
Just fab
I love Palmers products they’re all amazing to try. These products are great and soothing, replenishing, refreshing, cause no irritations, smell amazing, make a lot of difference. Recommended
21/12/2019
I like it!
Just now i start trying PALMER'S products with coco oil, and i love it. Smell, texture.. It is perfect for my. My dry hairs look's better after first waah. Highky reccomend 😍