4.9 5 0 137 137 Discover Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Zero Break. Specially formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced raw Coconut Oil, Tahitian Monoi and Hydro-Ceramides. The powerful blend fortifies tresses and helps protect against breakage whilst providing optimal shine without weighing hair down.

11/11/2019
Super product
Easy apply, smell so good. Always in my bathroom cabin. Skin feels like velvet.
10/11/2019
Soft
I love these products! They left my hair super soft and shiny.. and it made my hair smell totally amazing! Would definitely be buying these again.. you don’t need a lot of product to get a fantastic result so they last ages.. brilliant value for money
08/11/2019
Love this stuff.
I absoulty love anything with coconut in! It's so good for the hair and skin and the smell is pretty good too, leaves the hair feeling silky smooth. Definitely recommend this product it's great.
07/11/2019
Great on damaged hair
I bleach my hair a lot, and because of that my hair is very damaged. This stuff is great and really seems to be helping my hair after what I keep putting it through. I love the smell and how my hair feels after
07/11/2019
Love this product range!
This range of hair care is great for my hair - it leaves it feeling in great condition and smells gorgeous. I suffer with weaker hair so to have this and it work is great.
Not my smell
Tried conditioner before. After tried hair felt absolutely amazing, so soft! But one thing I did not like the smell;( but perfect product for beautiful hair!
love this product
Hair transformed! I love the palmers coconut range. The smell is amazing and it leaves my dry hair so soft and very silky. Definitely recommend it.
Great hair products
Love these Smell great, works well Leaves hair feeling Amazing Use these every other day Great for hair that breaks easily works a treat
03/11/2019
Love these
I have used Palmer's for years and this range is really good. I can use them on a daily basis and it works so well. They smell great too. I will definitely continue to use Palmer's. Thumbs up
02/11/2019
Smells amazing
Love love love these Products ! Have tried lots of others and these are by far the best !
01/11/2019
Soft
Leaves you feeling soft, smooth, refreshed and smelling lovely
31/10/2019
Love this make
I absolutely love using these products for my hair because, 1. It has never made my hair greasy 2. It adds moisture back into your hair 3. It protects your hair from heat 4. It smells really nice. The only thing that isn't a plus is its overall cost/ how much they retail for & it would perhaps be more appealing to a wider crowd if it was sold slightly cheaper but like the saying goes, "You get what you pay for".
31/10/2019
=)
Really nice product. Smells amazing, not too greasy seems to soak into the skin well
30/10/2019
Smells amazing!
Tried this product recently and absolutely loved it! It smells lush and my hair feels so soft and moisturised and have less split ends as well! Would defo recommend this product ❤️
30/10/2019
Sample tested
I have received a sample of this product in an Emma’s diary pack. I was pleasantly surprised. Cleans hair, leaves it well moisturised and smells lovely. Would recommend.