4.5 5 0 48 48 Regenerate yourself with this gently exfoliating shower scrub with Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Vera and Water Mint. Let the fresh fragrance revitalise your body & mind.

20/06/2019
Best exfoliator!
I have tried many exfoliators and I always come back to this one. I love it. Smells amazing too!
21/05/2019
Beautiful
Love the smell and the little micro beads which give the fresh skin feeling after use. I only use Palmolive products The texture is silky and the butter is well packed and contains quite a lot. My go to product always
15/05/2019
Refreshing
Smells so refreshing and it's long lasting to. The only thing is I'm not to keen on the bits in the shower jell they always stick to the bottom of my bath but still worth it for the scent. Just a bit gritty on my skin to.
03/05/2019
I like this product - the smell, the feeling of freshness and the price are perfect. I love the exfoliation. If only it was sold in bigger bottles!
03/05/2019
Palmolive Shower and Massage
Lovely and refreshing. Gives a great exfoliating experience
13/04/2019
I love this shower gel it is sensational I would buy it again
09/04/2019
Squeaky clean
As much as I hate the gritty feel, I love this. It makes you feel so refreshed and clean. Nothing better than that clean feel! 100% recommend for a good scrub!
23/03/2019
Great scent
I love the scent. I have very dry skin, so everytime after using this I need to use moisturiser. My skin feels really soft after using it.
21/03/2019
Gel
Nice smell. Leave skin smooth and silky . Not the best for in time places
10/03/2019
Lovely
I love this shower gel, it makes me feel relaxed and the smell is gorgeous. I have been using this particular shower gel for quite awhile. I would definitely recommend this product.
05/03/2019
Okay
Quite fresh perfume, but I found it makes my skin a bit dry.
05/03/2019
Love this product!
Love this shower gel, pleasant but not overpowering aroma, leaves skin soft and fresh
Silky soft
Smells alright but it makes your skin feel so so soft and Is very easy to apply .
Showering aroma
Gently scrubbing the skin. Leaving the body smooth and feeling really fresh. Delicate and refreshing aroma. Good for my sensitive skin.
29/11/2018
It's nice and gentle in use
It is a nice product very dedicate and very gentle to the skin.. The only thing I would change it is the aroma of this shower gel/scrub. It should be a bit stronger because you can't smell much on your skin compare to your others product.