4.6 5 0 48 48 Palmolive Pampering Clay is a unique creamy body wash you can use everyday to clean your skin. Its nature inspired ingredients are known to give a smoother, softer and purified skin.

31/08/2019
Smells lovely
Has a lovely smell and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturised.i used with a body puff and got a good lather
31/08/2019
Not my cup of tea
I didn’t like this product at all. The smell was not nice & hates the feel of it on my ski. Definitely wouldn’t purchase again
Fresh and clean
Really liked this product as it had a nice texture and fragrance and really left my skin feeling clean.
Great fragrance
I'm using this shower gel very often. Lovely fragrance and fantastic price. Highly recommended!
Pamper time
This body wash has a wonderful but not to overpowering fragrance of rose ,i really like the colour and texture ,i absolutely love.clay products as they glide easy on the skin and rinses off well ,it feels very moisturising and smells gorgeous the geranium comes through along with the citrus notes
28/08/2019
Great shower gel
I love this shower gel the fragrance is lovely and leaves your skin super soft
27/08/2019
Pampering product
Wouldn't normally have chosen this product. The packaging doesn't stand out too much. But what an amazing product. Skin felt incredible afterwards.
27/08/2019
Lovely smell
Great scent to this product. Only negative would be the lack of foam from the product
Fresh silky smooth sink.
This Palmolive body wash is fantastic. It’s great for sensitive skin too. It left my skin feeling great. No oily residue, left my skin feeling fresh & silky smooth. Palmolive product have never failed me. Always very competitive on price too.
Lovely
Love the smell and skin so soft and silky after using.
Great body wash
I love this body wash, it smelly lovely and fresh and not too over powering. It was great for my sensitive skin, leaving it lovely and soft.
Scrumptiously bubbly and fresh
I love this body wash. It smells amazing, lathers well and leaves me feeling and smelling clean after a shower. It smells so nice and doesn’t dry my skin out.
Love it!
I’ve been using Palmolive shower gels for several years and this one is my new favourite! Lovely smell and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Lathers well...my husband loves it too much to my disappointment as I run out too quickly!!
Nice
I use a lot of Palmolive shover milk and I'm glad as they add few new kind of. Like a smell
22/08/2019
Love anything rose scented!
This is a great shower gel, smells gorgeous (if you love roses) and foams very well! Leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and moisturised. This is now on my list of regular purchases :)