4.6 5 0 17 17 Palmolive Pampering Clay is a unique creamy body wash you can use everyday to clean your skin. Its nature inspired ingredients are known to give a smoother, softer and purified skin.

18/07/2019
Different but nice
Feels different to regular shower gel but it's really nice on the skin. Skin feels softer and smoother and it smells lush. Would definitely recommend
17/07/2019
Clay
This is different but lovely it leaves my skin super soft I feel like I’ve had a lovely pampering
17/07/2019
Imperial leather
Lovley product. Made my skin feel so silky, and left the moisture in my skin unlike others that I have tried. In addition, has an amazing smell.
16/07/2019
Amazing smell
The best smelling shower gel I have ever tried. The scent persists for a few hours after showering. Leaves the skin soft and nourished.
15/07/2019
Smooth lasting effects
Have been using for a month skin noticeably softer. Will continue using. Not too thick. Smelt really nice. Bigger bottle would be good.
13/07/2019
I like this product and recomend it to all my friends Just try it!!
11/07/2019
Clarifying
I can't rate this enough. I love the clay, works perfectly with a pair of scrubbing gloves to remove old tan before a new application. Leaves your skin smooth and soft, smells beautiful. Can't recommend enough!
10/07/2019
Lovely feel and fragrance
This clay shower gel by Palmolive is definitely one of my favourites thanks to the thickness and foaming capabilities. It has been used by the whole family with the youngest being 8 and no complaints other than the frequency I’m having to replace it.
08/07/2019
Clay wash
I quite like this bodywash because its slightly different than your average gel wash. It does smell nice and is not slippery like the normal gel washes so you get more product onto your body as opposed to it slipping off I do recommend this product
05/07/2019
love it
I love this brand and all there products, this one especially smells absolutely lush, and I could still smell it after use, I would 100 percent recommend Palmolive to everyone!
05/07/2019
Love this product
Love this body wash leaves my skin feeling so soft and mostirised stocked up on it why it’s on offer
04/07/2019
Disappointed at first but then..
Okay so I bought this because I needed an all over body cleaning feeling that you can get on your face. There is a lot of 'clay' face washes so I thought this looked great one of a kind, but when I tried it it wasn't clay, it wasn't anything like it! it was just body wash a litter thicker but not really thick. initially, I was a bit disappointed but then I tried it! Oooosssh! It's FAB! great smell, fresh and clean feeling and all-round greatness. very pampering! would reccomend it if you are looking for a nice pamper and fresh but not a scrub. hope this helps.
Lush all the way.
I tried this fragrance for the first time and i was utterly blown away.. The smell is so subtle and can be smelt after wards.. people have asked me what i was using and i told them. So hopefully they will go and try it xx
Good for Dry skin
I haven't used Palmolive for a long time but thought I would try this when I saw it on the shelf. I was really surprised! I have patches of dry skin and this really helped and left my skin feeling really soft. Fragrance is also really lovely, delicate and not overpowering.
03/07/2019
as a treat
i tried this for a weekly kind of cleanse, its lovely, leaves your skin silky smooth, smells gorgeous. Texture wasnt bad either. Reasonably priced you get what you pay for, im not overally keen on the bottle shape for the product though.