4.4 5 0 69 69 Palmolive Pampering Clay is a unique creamy body wash you can use everyday to clean your skin. Its nature inspired ingredients are known to give a smoother, softer and purified skin.
Palmolive Pampering Clay Body Wash 250ml

17/04/2020
Smells gorgeous!!
I loved this shower gel, I often buy this brand for my toiletries. This one smelt so good and I loved the colour and consistency of it. Have bought this a few times. It’s lovely.
11/04/2020
Silky skin guaranteed
Mmmm i love this product. It smell beautiful and is silky on skin. Also last longer than other products. And depute having sensitive skin. The range is brilliant and doesn't irratate at all
07/03/2020
Favourite shower gel!
This is my all time favourite shower gel! Smells out of this world, it's a good consistency and texture and is worth every penny! The packaging looks great too! Hight recommend.
19/02/2020
It's ok
Smells amazing! And latheres up very well but found my skin to be quite dry after using in comparison to other brands I normally use, would recommend if you don't suffer with dry or sensitive skin otherwise would avoid .
13/02/2020
Shower gel
Love this!!! The smell is really nice but not sickly or overpowering and it lathers up well as do all of the Palmolive shower gels/creams. Definitely buy again
25/11/2019
Not so good
This was on offer so like me has to get it I love offers. I have never seen this before this is also why I wanted to give it a go. The smell right away after washing my skin felt sticky once I was dry I know it says clay i thought clay was good for the skin. So I felt I had to go back in the shower and give myself a rinse off. Very strange the rest of it in the bin. Not for me. It may be better for others.
20/11/2019
Well...
It has nice smell at beginning. Later is vanished too quickly. My skin is not soft after it.
19/11/2019
Justyna
interesting smell. I really like this product. but when I was shaved my armpits I felt like my skin was pinching
18/11/2019
Interesting
Although I was expecting something different, this was still very good. Smells nice. Would recommend
11/11/2019
Nice smells
I like Palmolive products, and this new smells just amazing, and my skin fells very clean and smooth after
08/11/2019
pretty great
brought this the other day i got to say its realy nice and smelly will buy again gives you a lovely wash and price is good too
05/11/2019
Ok
Not a huge fan of this shower gel. My skin didn't feel any different to a cheap shop brand and left no nice smell on my skin afterwards
30/10/2019
Not bad but eep!
I was excited to try this as I heard good things. Overall I am happy with the softness of my skin and it had a beautiful smell. although it didn't agree with my ph balance, so unfortunately I wouldn't buy again.
29/10/2019
Love the smell and texture of this
I absolutely love this shower gel. It smells divine, it lathers up really well and it doesn't dry my skin out. It just feels so lovely and I feel so clean after using it
29/10/2019
Smells nice
Smells nice but that's it. Does not leave my skin soft, the smells last for as long as I am in the shower and after I get out there is no smell and the ingredients list is horrific.