4.5 5 0 19 19 Whip your hair back to life in 60 seconds flat when you use Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam. This refreshing, residue-free, waterless wash makes saving time a cinch. Use it to freshen up and remove extra oil from any hair type—from curly to fine—without sulfates or parabens. You’ll also love its creamy vanilla and jasmine scent. Plus, it’s made with Pro-Vitamin B5 and tapioca for full, healthy-looking, oil-free hair. That means you can cheat your way to a #greathairday.
Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam

09/08/2020
Decent product
Fairly easy to use, and the foam format blends in better than other types/brands of dry shampoo (which also irritate my scalp). It sometimes feels a little sticky as it dries, I’ve found that it works best if brushed through and blasted with a hairdryer. Leaves hair feeling refreshed and less limp, without leaving any visible white residue behind. Washes out easily.
31/07/2020
I found this on offer, it worked really well, my hair smelt lovely and fresh. It gave me an extra day of not having to wash my hair and didn’t leave a residue on my scalp like some dry shampoos do. Very handy if you sleep late.
30/07/2020
Smells great
I tried this from a friend one evening. The smell was really pleasant and left my hair feeling fresh and clean. It is rather pricey and with the length and thickness of my hair I did have to use quite alot of it.. In saying that it does the job very well and I would recommend it to everyone.
25/07/2020
Excellent result
Works very well in Those lazy days. It leave fragnence for longer.
11/07/2020
Feeling lazy you can cheat away with this product!
I'm a uni student and sometimes especially during exams can be stressful and full on. I use this whenever I feel like I need a little cover up so good. I use it on days when I've been lazy and not washed my hair to cover up and it is great. Quick, simple and easy! Definitely recommend
28/06/2020
Good but expensive
Works better for me than traditional dry shampoos which leave me with an itchy scalp. Blends in very easy so no worries about white residual flecks. Smells nice. Larger bottle much better value but still quite expensive
09/06/2020
Pantene
good idea!!!! I never really liked other dry shampoo they usually lives my scalp💓
03/06/2020
Most of the usual dry shampoo sprays give me an incredibly itchy scalp. I liked the fact this is a foam formula. It smells great, freshens hair and no itching. I purchased the small size but I will now get the full-size one.
30/04/2020
Perfect dryness
I'm not keen on dry shampoo but this was just what I need it made my hair smell amazing and was such a great product especially with everything going on it perfect for anyone to try
20/04/2020
Very good
If you don't have time to wash hair that morning this is a go to product. Leaves hair looking and smelling f refreshed for the day
17/04/2020
great
good idea!!!! I never really liked other dry shampoo they usually lives my scalp itchy and feeling uncomfortable but this one is excellent !!!
04/04/2020
Better out there
Better brands available for similar products. Unfortunately did not get on with this
20/03/2020
An easy option
This does have a lovely fragrance, it does freshen up your hair and leaves no little white specs as others do! It is very expensive in my opinion though.
18/03/2020
Dry shampoo
Had a nice smell too it, I loved it compared to dry shampoos I have used previously. Other ones I have used they leave a white residue behind this one doesn’t. I will be purchasing it again.
18/03/2020
Brilliant alternative to dry shampoo
I loved this!! Easy to apply and no horrible white residue I sometimes get with a regular dry shampoo. Amazing smell and my hair looked great. Will definitely be adding this to my regular purchases.