4.1 5 0 22 22 Just the right amount of our expertly balanced blend of 13 spices, packed in a handy pot, to create Indian dishes bursting with flavour. Chilli rating - medium - 2, Gluten free, No artificial preservatives, colours and flavours, Suitable for vegetarians For this recipe & more Inspiration visit www.pataks.com

12/12/2019
Cupboard staple
These pots are so handy to have in the cupboard when you want to cook a good meal, but could do with a little helping hand - you don't have to think and the directions on the pot are super helpful too!
22/11/2019
yum, yum
My family love when I am cooking curry, my secret is always Patak's, tikka masala is our favorite .
12/11/2019
I haven't actually used these to make a curry but we do use them for marinating and adding flavour to baked chicken fillets. Lovely mild spice flavour
07/11/2019
Cupboard essential
These handy little pots are great for adding that authentic flavour to your home cooked curry. Super efficient and easy to add extra spices or heat to to suit your tastes. Wouldn’t be without these!
24/10/2019
Handy Pots
These are super handy pots, perfect for making the sauce for our home curries!
20/10/2019
Taste sensation
Really good product. Making a curry is so easy with these handy pots.
06/08/2019
Quick meal option
There are a few extra ingredients to add to this so its not as straight forward as it seems. However the taste is really nice and it is a good option if you wanted something fast.
27/07/2019
Good flavour
Tried this as a quick option and was pleasantly surprised by the overall flavour. Will happily keep this in the cupboard as a quick fix in the future on curry night. Tasted like the real thing.
29/01/2019
Handy little pots!
Love these, make cooking fresh Indian so easy and they taste really good!
19/01/2019
Tasty
Love making curries for the family. Found it easy to use. Taste was lovely. Would buy it again.
09/01/2019
Quick and easy to use
Simple enough to use, makes a decent curry on it's own but I find it's better when added to a homemade curry sauce.
19/08/2018
not up to patk's standard did not like this product
31/07/2018
CONVENIENT AND TASTED OK. SIMPLE TO USE. I ADDED THE EXTRAS AS SUGGESTED ON THE PACKET AND IT MADE IT A BIT MORE AUTHENTIC. NOT BAD.
18/07/2018
I prefer the pots over jars, i find they hold the flavour much more, something i'll happily cook for the whole family
22/05/2018
I have tried this in a sweet potato curry - tasted lovely and just the right amount in the pot so you don't have to measure anything out.