Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser

4.5 5 0 37 37 Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria. Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser is effective even in a quick wash and at low temperatures such as 20 degrees. Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser is safe for coloured clothes. 1.2L 12 Wash
Persil Antibacterial Laundry Sanitiser

19/09/2022
Nice product
Very good product at removing stains and my clothes nice smells
27/08/2022
Persil anti bacterial
Have been using this since covid arrived. It has given me more confidence that my clothes will be alot cleaner and safer! Especially working in healthcare, I definitely think it makes a difference.
20/08/2022
Great addition to your laundry
This is great to add to your washing ,I have cats so use this in my wash ,just a capful in with my washing powder and away you go..It doesn’t make a difference to smell or condition of clothes but just the extra confidence that your clothes are cleaner
19/08/2022
Use all the time, brill on kids clinches and items smell fresh.
03/08/2022
A must in the cupboard!
I love this antibacterial and with having a dog, I always have a bottle in my cupboard. I use it alongside my usual laundry detergent and fabric softener. It can be used on any colour clothes / fabrics on any cycle.
24/07/2022
Persia antibacterial laundry cleaner
This is amazing my sons cat weed on his coat and could get rid of the smell so I put this in the machine and washed it again and to my amazement it got rid of the cat smells from his coat
26/06/2022
Persil
This is one of the best laundry sanitizer I have used, it keeps laundry looking it's best as well as killing any nasties on it that no body wants, it smells fresh and is reasonably priced.
22/06/2022
Not Bad
This is good if you use washable toweling nappies, have a kid who has night time bed wetting accidents or if you work in hospitals for peace of mind in getting rid of any nasty bacteria. I don't think it works as well as original Persil in stain removal but it works great as a pre wash or a rinse addition.
22/06/2022
Smells nice
I use for most washes, leaves laundry smelling lively
21/06/2022
Added to most washes
I use this on most of my washes that I think need extra help with possible germs. It leaves washing smelling great and gives me added peace of mind when I'm washing bedding, towels and baby things.
14/06/2022
Work
Its good at removing stains and my clothes feel like they've had a deep clean once
29/05/2022
Works in lower temperatures
I like this as you can use it on lower temperatures. Useful for getting rid of bacteria in clothes. It is rather watery which i am not a fan of but other than that it does what it says on the packaging. It doesn't have an over powering smell so does not take away from my the clothes conditioner.
25/05/2022
OK product
It is okay, I haven't noticed much difference on my clothes. I think buying this is all about easing your mind knowing it has killed all bacteria from your clothes. Smells nice, but as I don't work in hospitals it is a bit useless for me.
20/05/2022
Not keen
Seems pointless to be honest another humid product in my opinion no difference noticed
13/04/2022
Decent product
I had tried both methods, using it in the beginning of the wash cycle; adding in the rinse cycle. The latter method is more effective for me. It removes odour and refreshes the sports laundry.