4.6 5 0 112 112 Pip & Nut's Super Roasted Peanut Butter has an extra rich, nutty flavour thanks to the peanuts being roasted for longer. It's topped off with extra crunchy pieces of real peanut, making this peanut butter 'super' indeed.
Pip & Nut Super Roasted Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter

17/02/2020
Great cupboard staple!
I use peanut butter fairly often, both with food such as toast and apple as well as in Thai dishes. I find that this product is the best for both these uses, and it doesn't contain palm oil which makes it an A+ purchase for me!
10/02/2020
Rich and crunchy
I absolutely love peanut butter and this is one of my favourite brands as they have no added nasty ingredients. This has a richer peanut flavour and lots of crunchy peanut pieces spreads easily and tastes great.
06/02/2020
The good stuff!
Best peanut butter on the market I reckon. No nasties in there and it tastes amazing! You can even give it to dogs- wouldn't change a thing really and would totally recommend.
06/02/2020
Yum yum
😋 yummy I adore peanut butter This one is so yummy So super !!
04/02/2020
I’m a bit of a peanut butter addict, so I’ve tried a few, and this is one of my favourites. It’s a bit more expensive than some of the others, but it’s worth it for the taste. There are other flavours from the same manufacturer, but for a plain peanut butter taste you can’t go wrong with this one!
04/02/2020
So nutty
Great crunchy spread and you know you are getting all the goodness of the nuts, with nothing added
01/02/2020
Lovely taste
Excellent peanut butter. Great taste. Not too salty and tastes great on crumpets. My kids love it too which is always a good sign. Please make bigger pots! Would highly recommend.
29/01/2020
Just Splendid
I tried this product recently and I can say that it's great! This peanut Butter tastes great! Even my partner liked it even though he does not like peanut butter that much!:D I guess it also depends how you prepare it since i decided to put it on bread with grains!:)
28/01/2020
Nutty
Really lovely but flavour, nice thick spread. Chunky crunchy bits, not too salty. Goes lovely with a bit of jam.
25/01/2020
No palm oil
Bought this purely on the fact it had no palm oil in it. Tastes okay, nothing special and it is a little bit runny. I’ll buy again because I like the fact it has natural ingredients
22/01/2020
Really yummy!
Pip and Nut offer a really nice range of peanut butters. High quality and super yummy.
14/01/2020
Nice
I like it with taste and specially because no palm oil
12/01/2020
Healthy
No palm oil. As long it's healthier alternative I will always go for it not a taste.
12/01/2020
More healthy but not tasty
No palm oil, which is a great positive. However I did not enjoyed it. I didn't like the taste and the structure. It is still worth to taste as seems to be more natural than different ones.
11/01/2020
Creamy peanut butter
I love this brand and especially this butter. It is rich and full of flavour and much nicer than others I have had. It is great for meals and in baking too.