4.6 5 0 121 121 Pip & Nut's Super Roasted Peanut Butter has an extra rich, nutty flavour thanks to the peanuts being roasted for longer. It's topped off with extra crunchy pieces of real peanut, making this peanut butter 'super' indeed.
Pip & Nut Super Roasted Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter

02/12/2019
Definitely worth the extra money , Easy to spread bought a small jar had to replace it very quickly Favourite with all the family
Exceptional taste
Definitely not the cheapest peanut butter spread out there, but taste is smooth and rich is texture and flavour also had no palm oil which is a great selling point.
The chunkiest Peanut Butter
This has to be the chunkiest crunchiest peanut butter I have ever tasted. So moreish and lovely. I liked the versitility of the product, it could be eaten with a variety of add ons.
Pip & Nut make the best nut butter
I prefer other nuts over peanut but this particular spread is still very good indeed.
02/12/2019
I love this brand and this peanut butter . Is so yummy . The jar is very quickly empty in my house so I need to buy it a multiple.
Tasty I’ve only tried smooth
This is tasty and a good price only tried smooth version this seems good but I do find its very sticky and get in stuck on my teeth when eating part from that it’s ok
Perfect!
Absolutely loved this peanut butter. It’s well worth paying extra price tag for this product as it’s definitely a superior peanut butter!
Full of flavour
This is the best peanut butter I’ve tasted. It’s creamy full of peanut flavour and a little goes a long way. I have also used in recipes which works well
Tasty
Great over product Love the taste Would recommend due to texture and feel
02/12/2019
My idea of a good breakfast 😋
I love pip & nut products 👍 but most of all I love the almond butter range I love spreading a cinnamon and raisin bagel with a nice thick coating of it for my breakfast I even gave my nurse a jar for her to share with the nurse's our practice hahahaha
Peanut butter
This is a great brand that has no added ingredients, although I did find that there was too much natural oil from the peanuts
02/12/2019
One of my favourite peanut butters!
I do love this peanut butter. I have also tried the one with coconut and the one with orange. I get bored of those ones quite quickly, but this one I never get bored of!!!
Amazing!
Amazing in porridge , maybe not on toast, but I usually just go in with a spoon! Really nice nuttyness - and doesn't seem to separate as much as the other one!
Good quality
Good quality with nice price. I think this have a great texture. Nice and tasty.
01/12/2019
Love the texture
This is a really thick nut butter and found it was amazing in porridge, great taste