Play Doh Tootie Ice Cream Set

24/11/2019
Play-Doh Tootie Ice Cream Review
Brilliant product, comes with a very cool swirled playdoh and 2 normal. There are so many moulds to do different shapes with. There is also a shaper to make the playdoh come out in different shapes. Very magical. The noises made Olivia laugh also. Hours of fun to be had!
20/11/2019
Ice cream set
Super fun, my daughter loves to play with it every day
18/11/2019
Tootsie Poopsie Fun
I was a bit skeptical about the play doh tootie ice cream set as I feel that the various poo toys seem to have been over done now but my four year old daughter loved it and hasn’t stopped playing with it. Firstly it’s a unicorn & it’s a unicorn with a rainbow coloured mane & tail, so that’s two huge ticks in our household before we’d even started. It is actually a cute looking unicorn and as for Tootie’s facial expressions, lifting her legs and tooting sounds - well my little girl thought it was absolutely hilarious and “super cool”. She has honestly had so much fun making us ice creams with various toppings and she loved the rainbow play doh. We’ve had it over a week now and she has asked to play with it literally every single day. How long will the obsession last - who knows but at the moment it’s providing fun and imaginative play for both her on her own and for us as a family. It’s definitely a hit here (although the sound effects do get a little bit annoying)
18/11/2019
Let's have fun!
If you enjoy playing Play Doh you'll definitely like Tootie Ice Cream Set! As it's relatively small set it doesn't need much room to play with (and it's easy to storage too). The sound's effects are funny, a bit silly and quite loud, but not annoying (my 3 years old especially enjoy "farty-like" noises made by the colourful unicorn). Shape moulds (built-in the set) allow to create plenty of candies and toppings- yet you need a bit of practice to take the clay out of the moulds without messing with its shape. Smaller children will need assistance of older person to play with this set, yet it's not hard to handling with. This set is easy to clean, because of its non-complicated design. Ps. As the ice creams are created by bottom part of the unicor, prepare yourselves to rainbow poo and children's poop jokes :)
17/11/2019
Hours of fun to be had!
My son thoroughly enjoyed this set as he loves being an ice cream man and he could actually bring his creations to life. There is a lot of different moulds on there to make a variety of toppings for the ice creams. One of the major downsides to this set though is the bit you put the playdough in to make the ice cream is tiny so to fill up one of the cones you need to keep threading through new bits of playdough as a full compartment doesn't even fill up a third of the cone. There could also be a slightly more varied amount of noises that it makes however my son found the fart noise to be very amusing. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow and the toy came with batteries already inside which is a massive bonus as it saves the hunting for a screwdriver! I love the fact you have a slider with four different shaped nozzles to change the way the playdough comes out. My son has had hours of fun with this set and has wanted to play with it daily, I would highly recommend it!
16/11/2019
Good but unsure of it's long term appeal
The little one felt it was a bit 'girly' at first however, he soon forgot once becoming amused by the whole farting unicorn concept! He struggled to get the plunger in the hole at first due to the irregular shape that it needed to fit in to (all our other play doh products have a circular plunger which fits no matter how it's orientated), he soon figured it out though! Overall a good product, I am unsure of whether it's something that will be used often but it is a good addition to his current set
16/11/2019
Best Play Doh Set for my boy.
My son love Play Doh Tottie Ice Cream Set. As soon as my son opened the box, he was excited about shape and colour of it. Set is not complicated to use and it comes with plastic knife and spoon. Those are helpful with cutting and shaping doh as well as pretending to eat sundae. There are 3 tubs of dog in set, but my son quickly run to get his own ones. He was able to create even more different colour combinations. Unicorn is making sound which my son really enjoyed. This is great toy for boys and girls. This is the best Play Doh set my son ever played with. Whole family had a lot of fun, as we all enjoyed sundaes.
My daughter loves it!
My daughter loves playing with this! She thinks the trump noise is very funny! She also really loved the swirled Play Doh! It's a great toy to play with together but she will also happily sit a make her own ice cream shop! Would definitely recommend!
14/11/2019
Fun and funny for the family
Really fun. Had the kids laughing at the noises and using their imagination to make different ice creams!
Tootie Ice Cream Set - 4 year old boy
Arrived nicely packaged, plus point that the batteries included and works straight away, our 4 year old (just turned 4) needed help putting the play doh in, but had great fun and helped his imagination pretending where he would eat unicorn poop ice cream and of course enjoyed the fart noises. He is talking about his friends coming round to visit and showing it to them. He does play with it in short bursts but his concentration is not the best, but it is easy to set up and put away.
13/11/2019
Farting play dough unicorn.
Product is very entertaining even to adults my child lives it she doesn't put it down it provides her with hours of laughs & enjoyment it is a very good play dough product.
Ice-cream poop tastic.
Well they were on to a winner with unicorns and ice-cream with my little girl. She was hooked and loved that it made “ magical noises”. So it’s basically a unicorn that “poops” ice creams so my daughter thought that was hilarious. She spent hours making them and showing me what to do. It’s robust and plenty to entertain. A quality product as usual from Play-doh. It was simple to use as my 4 year old taught me what to do.
My sons having fun.
Tootie is a fun activity to play with my son.... Although Tootie's hair came off and had to fix it back on... To get a good ice cream though you really have to pack the hole a couple of times as it finishes half way through... The decoration's are also quite hard to remove without ruining it.... But my son enjoys playing with it and that's the main thing for me..
Fantastic toy.
I would definitely recommend the play doh tootie ice cream set. My 5 year old has not stopped playing with it. She loves all the sounds, made her laugh. The multi coloured playdoh is really nice.
13/11/2019
Can’t stop playing, hours of fun!
Play Doh Tootie Ice Cream Set is absolutely brilliant. The concept allows children to be very creative and brings several hours of fun. My 3 year old cannot stop playing with it. Once we’ve created the ice cream she walks around with them in her hands, smiling and pretending to eat them. When the package first arrived and she saw what was in it she couldn’t wait for me to put it together so she could start playing with it. The only drawback I personally encountered was the instructions not being very clear on how to assemble it. Other than that, its fantastic and brings many hours of fun.