29/11/2019
Brilliant game for the family
When we received this game we were both so excited (son is 4) we love a good game. It was easy to put together and fill with water. We played the game and got very wet which was brilliant, it made us laugh and my son wanted to play again and again to see who would get the wettest. He thought the fact you can see the plumbers pants was hilarious.
28/11/2019
Super fun!
This was great fun to play with the family. Easy to follow and play with a 5 year old. He found it very funny!
Brilliant fun!!
Great fun! Definitely recommend for families with young children. It is easy to set up and use. My 6 year old son had a brilliant time playing this game.
27/11/2019
Family game with challenging fun
My son is 5 years old. The fun was at beginning but after few games he become more boring. It was big challenging for us to try to put all tools in one Time 😊but after that my son realised that there are some different weights and game was much easy. I Will reccomended definitely to younger childs 😊
So much fun
So much fun! It is very easy to assemble this game. My son loves playing with it as he laughs so much with the real water going everywhere! I recommend using it in the bathroom or on the floor on top of a waterproof mat. The actual toy is very sturdy and feels good quality! Thank you #hometesterclub
Plumber Pants - quick easy fun
Plumber Pants is a quick, easy and fun family game. It is a great game for after school when children are a little bit tired and the family needs some easy fun to relax in the evening. Would definitely recommend this game to anyone
26/11/2019
Great family fun
Great game for all the family. My 4 year old and myself had great fun with it.
25/11/2019
Family fun
This was a great game for the whole family. It's simple aim means all ages are able to enjoy playing. Many hours of fun had with this game.
23/11/2019
Short, sweet and a little bit wet
I played this with my 5 yr old son, the game was very easy to set up, and there isn’t a lot of pieces, so nothing much to get lost, the instruction were simple and easy to understand. Now down to the game play, it’s a very simple game, and is very short, but on saying that my son loved it, the anticipation was the fun part, waiting for the little plumber to spring his leak 😂, only a couple of critics and once assembled you can’t put it pack in the box, unless you dissemble again and it really is a short game, so after the 20th round it gets a bit tedious and the anticipation has gone, you just know when it’s coming, overall, this is a fun game and you could even play it yourself if you really wanted to.
23/11/2019
Fantastic Fun!
Great FUN! My Son is 5 and couldn't stop playing with plumber pants! An easy game with simple rules but kept him very entertained. Ideal for 4+ ages, sturdy and quick to assemble. A hit in our house!
22/11/2019
Great fun for all the familly
This game is hilarious, kept the children occupied for hours and the adults laughing at them getting wet. Very easy to assemble and use
Plumbers Pants game
At first my son and I thought this was a good game but after 2 games you get to know which tools are heavier and those are the ones that spray the water for instance the measuring tape is slightly heavier than the screwdriver and the spanner is heavier than the hammer.It is fun for the first few games but you need a fair big space as the water shoots out quite far in all directions.Young children will laugh at this game but only if they don't mind getting wet.Its not a game for the children that don't like to get wet.
Water Fun
Not a lot of water needed, but it sprays a good area. Easy for younger kids to operate. Tyler can only use one hand but had no problem playing with this. He also had fun hiding from the water behind everyone else. He also worked out which were heavier really quickly, and delighted in giving everyone their tools to put on belt. Really easy to put together and no tools needed.
21/11/2019
Splash time
My 5 year old little boy loved playing with it. You can have lots of family fun with the game but.....be prepared to get soaked!! The kids will love it
21/11/2019
Plumber pants
Plumber pants is a great funny game for every age. My little boy loves playing with this and he’s really excited about the game. He thinks that it’s really funny that somebody will be splashed with water. Great game for all family. We cant wait till christmas when we can play with all my family members ;) high recommend it to anyone.