3.8 5 0 9 9 These crunchy little snacks are made from real peas, which are freeze-dried before being lightly seasoned with a delicious combination of sea salt and balsamic vinegar.
Podberry Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar

02/06/2020
Nice but lacks a wow!
Nice, pleasant and a nice change from crisps and the usual snack but it did lack a bit of omph and flavour. It was subtle not a strong hit like you want or expect from salt and vinegar.
20/02/2020
I was intrigued and pleasantly surprised
Lovely and different with a taste unlike anything else. One can't attempt to describe it but I can only say I was expecting to try one and throw the bag away instead they are a regular item on my shopping list . Peas , salt and vinegar all I can say is try them and like me you'll be hooked . Oh and I can't stand peas oddly enoug . To summarise it's a big yes from me for this cheeky quirky and somewhat unlikely snack try them and see you won't regret it
16/01/2020
great snack
I really, really like these and there is a bonus that they are high in fiber. Shame there isn't a salt free option or I'd eat even more of them. It looks as if they may be ceasing production, based on the number of supermarkets that seem to be dumping them (hopefully it is an attempt to break these into the market place), but I hope I'm wrong about that
15/01/2020
Not perfect but very good
Savoury, crunchy, tasty snacks. Weird texture! I see the appeal to some, but it didn’t quite hit the mark perfectly with me. Would still happily eat them again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for healthy alternatives to crisps.
13/01/2020
Interesting healthy snack
Tried these in The House of Bruar during one of their tastings. The product has very pleasant taste, it almost feels like eating a fresh pea just with an extra crunch. The vinegar flavour is not too overwhelming and feels just right. I would recommend these to anyone trying to find new healthy snacks for their lunch boxes.
22/12/2019
Lack of taste
Got a free sample of these at the good food show and was excited to try them. I was sadly underwhelmed. They had hardly any taste and they are even in the shape of peas which is confusing to eat!
13/12/2019
Good alternative
You get a the crunch and the flavour to fulfil a crisp craving. These are a great healthy alternative
11/12/2019
Love these
These are just lovely, nicely seasoned and a great alternative to crisps
03/12/2019
Pod snacks
I loved them great flavour gluten free use it as part food nibbles went down a treat now on the shopping list