20/11/2019
A game of different surprises
Porcupine Pop It's certainly a great game for the youngsters who are easily impressed. The suprise element ( much like the Pop up Pirate game) has the thrill factor that gives the child the feeling of wanting more. For older children the thrill may lack after several games, unless they use it as an improvised dart gun. On that note make sure that no one has their face above the game when it 'pops', as a close proximity pop into the eye would not be very nice. All in all a game that I would certainly recommend
15/11/2019
Pop tastic
Wow what an amazing toy not only did my daughter love it, it’s been a family favourite since it arrived. It’s rebuts fantastic for number recognition and counting. Will be taking this to a family party and recommending to fellow mums
14/11/2019
Great fun and very easy to play
My 5 year old daughter was really pleased to receive this toy and we had lots of fun playing with it. The porcupine has holes in his back and you load the Nerf darts into it and then roll the dice and press its nose the number of times you have rolled until they suddenly shoot out. We played it as a family and she also tried it out with her friends. It was fun for both the children as well as the adults. The game is very easy to understand and play and can be played without adult supervision as there are 2 levels of play. The game also looks great and is fairly sturdy and well-made. It is also easy for a child to set up and the tail lever to load in the darts is easy to pull back. When the darts shoot out they go quite high into the air which makes it really fun! But you also need to make sure you don't have your face over the porcupine as the darts shoot out with some force, although they are padded. This is a really great game and becoming a firm favourite in our household.
Fun toy
Very good playful toy. Hard to put down. Enjoyable for all the family
Porcupine Pop
Absolutely brilliant item. Both my girls had great fun wondering when the pop would happen.
13/11/2019
Perfect for young age children
Porcupine Pop is such a fun game even for adults. My son 3 year old was enjoying it so much. Now every evening we waiting for daddy to come home and play it all together. Great activity for family time. Very easy to play for young age kids. One of the favourite games so far.
Porcupine, great HASBRO choice
My child was super excited as the darts shoot pretty high, there was lots of fun. The game is easy to operate and it works very smoorhly. It is also great for kids as it teaches them how to share, take turns and count. You can spend quality time with your child. I can recommend that toy for younger kids as there's lots of laugh and fun.
Porcupine pop party
So the porcupine arrived well packaged and it is robust. It comes with foam (think pool noodles) spines. We all played the game at the table as advised as you cannot play it on the floor due to the danger of the spines jumping up into eyes. This does limit where you can play it but we do have a big dining table. The issue we had is the rules really as they didn’t make sense. The winner was the person who didn’t let the spines pop up on them but then the dice you had to roll shoes that if you got the stop no roll sign you missed a turn meaning that you were almost let off the worry of ejecting the spines so helped you win. It was a very short game meaning the spines were ejected on 4/5 clicks. It kept our 4 year old entertained but any older and I think they would get bored. I’m a teacher and feel children of an older age would need more to occupy thence after a few turns on the game.
Fun,fun
This game is brilliant, for youngsters we loved playing it with my five and six year old ,that would not stop shreaking every time it popped ( in a goodway)they were very excited playing it and was thoroughly enjoy by the whole family as we made up the games to play with it,and it's cute,who doesn't love a spikey friend. thank You
Porcupine Pop
Me and my little boy had a great time playing this (about 20 times in a row) quite like the pop up pirate game, really good fun and lots of giggles
12/11/2019
Fun, laugh and easy to play!
My 4years old daughter love it! We having so much fun and there was lots of laughing. The darts shoot really high! She doesn't want to stop playing! This game is really well made and super easy to play right out of the box.
12/11/2019
Fun, laugh and easy to play!
Porcupine fantastic
Me and my little boy loved this game! Entertainment for ages and he loved how the porcupine popped all of his spikes out! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fun game to play!
Porcupine pop
My son had played with the porcupine pop toy. He enjoyed playing with the toy but I think young children would need to be supervised with this toy. When the the darts shoot out off the toy the force off it is pretty powerful for a kids toy and children could hurt there eyes if they lean other the toy while playing with it.
Great game
Me and my daughter loved playing this game, it was fun and kept her entertained