17/11/2019
Power Rangers BMR Beast x Ultrazord
Both my young boys have played with this and integrated it with there other toys. One of the best features was the different noices and sounds it makes. The toy itself is well built and solid.
17/11/2019
Fantastic megazord
When we opened the box, I was suprised with how big and colourful it was. We have previously purchased Power Rangers megazords before and some have been rubbish. This looked absolutly fantastic and my son could not wait to get into it. Overall it's a 10/10 for us.
15/11/2019
Great toy for kids my 5 year old loves
My 5 year old loves it he loves battling with his dinosaurs
15/11/2019
Best toy my son has had....
my son realy loves it n takes 2 bed ect... he's not put it down yet n hes a hard child to please so i would DEFO recommend it 2 every perant n well worth the money to c my child so happy x
14/11/2019
Great toy
My 3 boys are massive fans of power rangers. This toy was a great addition to their toys. It sparks imaginative play. It’s made great and sturdy especially for touch play and fighting! Lights and sounds are a great added feature too! The sounds actually stay on for quite a bit which is great whilst my son is playing
Fantastic toy
Amazing toy easy to assemble, it’s colourful , have lights and sound and it’s big all what a child likes to play. My son was amazed he saw it in the box and when he played with it he was just amazed . So def recommend this toy .
Fantastic toy
Brilliant quality you
This is absolutely amazing my little boy loves it. The sounds are great and there are lots of them. It’s so much bigger than I expected. The quality is amazing not cheap plastic like some toys. It’s really sturdy. My little boy has had hours of fun playing with the and he loves the light up button on him too
Brilliant quality you
Definitely recommend this product
Great product kids loved it played with it for so long l, brought out imaginative side
13/11/2019
Power Rangers fans will go potty!
A great toy for any Power Rangers fans. A nice chunky size for little hands to manipulate to their hearts' content. A good quality plastic that can withstand some gregarious rough and tumble. It would be great if you were able to configure the toy into different positions but overall a hit. Thank goodness there is an off switch as the sayings and noises do get a bit much!
Fantastic
My seven year old son loves power Rangers and action figure toys. He thinks it's brilliant, the way you can fly it around and interact with it. It's very good quality and very big. Very impressed.
13/11/2019
A must buy for power ranger lovers
BMR Beast x ultrazord is an amazing toy my sons absolutely love playing with and can't believe that it knows when he is upside down. It has so many sounds and phrases and the kids love hearing new ones every day.
Great play time you.
My son loves Power Rangers so when we got this he was over the moon. He played for hours with it and I was really impressed with the sounds and what you could do with it. My son had friends round and they liked the toy too. They have also asked their mums for one.
Happy 5 year old
The power ranger is bigger than I thought it would be with sounds and phrases that interact with the movement of it (ie. it knows when you are flying it and when it’s upside down etc sounds activate like “woah everything is upside down”) has over 30 different sounds and phrases. Volume is very load great for kids but not so great for adults. The toy itself isn’t very flexible, legs don’t bend and arms are quite ridged and only bend so far. But my little boy was so excited when he un boxed it and is delighted with the sounds and interaction he’s 5 and he thinks it’s amazing so for me that’s a winner