3.5 5 0 88 88 For Propercorn, taste is everything. Take this pack of Chocolate popcorn. Propercorn coat hand-popped, butterfly corn in a rich blend of Fairtrade cocoa and Demerara sugar for a sweet, chocolatey hit.
PROPERCORN Chocolate Popcorn Multipack 6 x 15g

20/04/2020
Nice but messy
Nice taste but just covered in dusty chocolate powder which makes them messy and not as enjoyable
17/03/2020
Messy Popcorn
Never seen this before so thought I'd give them a try. The chocolate comes off in the hands and found it rather messy. Not sure if I would by again
13/02/2020
not a hit
Sorry to say that these were not a hit. We do use other products flavours which are great. I thought the kids would love these as a treat. Over a month later and we still have some.
06/02/2020
Was ok
I always buy this popcorn to have when we watch films and when I saw this chocolate one I was intrigued we usually have the sweet and salty which we prefer over this one but this was still ok
16/01/2020
Not what I expected
Purchased these to get rid of my chocolate craving as I was trying to be good. However, the popcorn is very bland and just seems to be dusted in like a hot chocolate powder. The dusting also makes them very messy to eat. Would not reccomend
19/11/2019
I quite like popcorn, I find them a great snack (hopefully healthier), and the long-time favourite of our house was Butterkist. However, a Tesco version of Orange/Chocolate a while back changed that view in my eyes. But then alas I could no longer find the chocolate orange ones, so decided to try these Proper corn ones. I was not disappointed. They are light, tasty and Moorish, so much so I frequently buy them now.
18/11/2019
Not a good mix
I love popcorn I love chocolate I don’t like chocolate popcorn! It’s a bad mix in my opinion
01/11/2019
I love this pop corn it's really light and tastes delicious a perfect snack for any time of the day.
26/10/2019
Okay for popcorn
I love popcorn and chocolate,, but the combination wasn’t as good as I’d hoped! Not bad, but got a bit of a funny after taste
23/10/2019
Low calorie snack
These are great if on a diet as lower calories. however they are small bags & some of the flavours are a bit subtle. Would buy again though as a quick snack.
22/10/2019
Gave it a go
We love popcorn in our house but tried the chocolate coated and it was too dry so not for our family
19/10/2019
Alright
The popcorn was alright. Found it to be a little dry. Ok when added extra chocolate sauce.
18/10/2019
Noooo! Just not right sadly......
I thought I would give these a try (popcorn & chocolate? No brainier really!) but these are just not right unfortunately. There is a strange powder all over them and being the sort of person that is always accidentally spills food on themselves, they were super messy. Wanted to like these, but just not right for me...
04/10/2019
Ok but not great
I am a massive fan of popcorn, but I found these a bit something and nothing. I wanted them to be more chocolatey, but they are just covered in cocoa powder which gets all over your fingers when you eat it.
26/09/2019
Chocolate popcorn
So I love popcorn and for some reason I have to eat it with chocolate, so this product ticks both boxes, they can be abit messy as the popcorn is covered in chocolate powder but they definitely hit the spot. A low calorie snack worthy of a try.