4.5 5 0 75 75 Quorn vegetarian chicken strips, coated in a crunchy coating of sweet chipotle chilli. Fabulous served with grilled vegetables, or in soft tacos with guacamole.
Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons

07/01/2020
something new
Brought these as something different to try for new year and was pleasantly surprised. I don’t like spicy food but these had a sweet kick to them with a hint of southern fried. Really nice and left me wanting more.
07/12/2019
Quorn is one of my absolute favourite meat free products. I cannot fault them at all. The gourjons are fabulous, crispy and super flavouresome. What I like the most is that my daughter loves them too and cannot even tell these are not the real thing hehe
26/11/2019
Really like this product from Quorn. They tasted really nice and I will 100% buy them again.
25/11/2019
They're ok
My wife bought these to try out, they're good for lunch and she made a nice wrap but I prefer other Quorn options. The goujons have a good taste and were not dry but the southern chicken is better.
25/11/2019
Nice but a little expensive
I bought these on offer to try out, they're good for a little snack or make a nice wrap but I prefer the Quorn frozen options. The goujons have a good taste and were not dry but the price join compared to other products will not want me to buy them again.
18/11/2019
Good but not Quorn's best
I had really high hopes for these goujons when I saw them on the shelf, but was slightly disappointed. They are tasty, and I've cooked them and then had them cold in a salad however I wouldn't say the sweet chipotle flavour comes through as much as I was hoping. I would buy them again, but would choose other Quorn products over these if available.
28/10/2019
superb
Absolutely great, I love the majority of the new stuff they bring out....nice subtle kick with this one.
15/10/2019
fantastic
really enjoyed these not dry at all. had them with roasted vegetables and rice. love the taste just the right amount of flavour on them too. will be buying some more of these. highly recommended
29/09/2019
Quorn chipotle goujons
Very tasty. Nice to have as a snack or in wraps. A little expensive but then all vegetarian/ vegan products are. Good texture and taste ..love them.
29/09/2019
Tasty!
As a family of both vegetarians and meat eaters we have tried a lot of different quorn products. We bought these to try in wraps and they are very tasty, but a little too spicy for my kids. I enjoyed them although it is a small packet for the price.
24/09/2019
So yummy!
I absolutely love these goujons, recently turning vegetarian I am often trying out new products especially of the Quorn brand. When I came across these I was taken by surprise, they are so yummy. I would definitely recommend this product.
15/09/2019
Another great product
As someone who is conscious of the need for products to taste similar to meat to convert more people, it's good to see this Quorn product. I wonder what they do next?
02/09/2019
So tasty!
I bought these for my teenage sister to eat whilst she was staying over. She didn't get to try them so I made them for me and my partner( he's not vegetarian) and he absolutely loved them!! He had no idea they were vegetarian. They are a little spicy, but we both love a bit of spice. I definitely wouldn't make them for my little girls though! I will be purchasing these again! These have changed my perspective on vegetarian food and we are both willing to try other vegi food! If you're not a lover of spice these might be a little too spicy for you.
27/08/2019
quorn gougons
bought these to try on my salad for a change, i found them a bit to spicy for me
17/07/2019
Subtle taste
I do like these however it would be nice if the taste was a little stronger as it is nice. There are not that many in the packet so a few more would be nice. They are quite low in fat so a great meal to have when you are trying to be careful or not!