4.6 5 0 64 64 Quorn vegetarian chicken strips, coated in a crunchy coating of sweet chipotle chilli. Fabulous served with grilled vegetables, or in soft tacos with guacamole.

25/04/2019
Nope not for me!
there is something about the texture of these that just doesn't sit right, the overall taste is actually ok but the texture is not good, They didn't go down well but some were eaten completely dunked in red sauce.
25/04/2019
So yummy
I'm not vegetarian but these are fantastic as low in fat and tasty at the same time!
24/04/2019
Yum!
As a veggie, I sometimes find it hard to think of new meals.. these are great for salad, with chips, as a nibble.. the possibilities are endless 😍 I would definitely remember this!
24/04/2019
My whole family love these very tasty and go perfect with chips
23/04/2019
Tasty
These are really tasty! My whole family enjoy them with chips
23/04/2019
Yummy!
These are delicious and fill you up. Great with beans and a little jacket or some rosties.
22/04/2019
Tasty
Good texture and full of flavour. Leaves you feeling very full. Reasonably priced. Good alternative to meat. Firm favourite in our household.
22/04/2019
Tasty
Tasted like chicken but more flavour and more filling
21/04/2019
Chicken
Such a good product. Very juicy and tender. It’s good value for money. Me and my partner loved it and would buy it again.
20/04/2019
First time use
I wasn't sure about try quorn's products but my partner wanted to try them and I was quiet surprised would change over from meat but if had offer on would definitely buy again
19/04/2019
Taste like real meat
This quorn tasted like real meat and the texture was pleasant
Like chewing cardboard
My daughter liked it. But I couldn’t eat it packaging nice but it stops there
Game changer
Always struggle to find tasty meat free items like these, crispy, delicious and full of flavour. Defiantly recommend! Already ordered more packs.
18/04/2019
These are delicious ,I put them in a wrap with salad They are much better than the plain ones for a wrap or with rice
Tasty
Great taste easy to cook and as a vegetarian always looking for new ideas.. Made wraps fab for mid week supper.