4.5 5 0 76 76 Quorn vegetarian chicken strips, coated in a crunchy coating of sweet chipotle chilli. Fabulous served with grilled vegetables, or in soft tacos with guacamole.
Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons

12/04/2019
Healthy tasty goujons
I definitely love this product and my children love it as well. They are so tasty. I have tried many vegetarian brands but Quorn is my favourite one.
12/04/2019
Absolutely delicious. I love these. One of the best Quorn products I have tried.
10/04/2019
Loved these so much really tasty would definetly recommend them to a friend 🥰 xx
09/04/2019
Id buy again
Great flavour. Quick dinner. Love the quorn range.
09/04/2019
Excellent
Quorn products are getting so much better and this definately proves it, amazing taste!!
07/04/2019
Good tasting
Good tasting product the only problem is it can be a bit dry
06/04/2019
Tried these as a healthy alternative to meat! They are delicious, even the little ones ate them!
03/04/2019
My family didn’t realise it wasn’t chicken!
Really tasty and worked really well in wraps. Will definitely be buying again!
03/04/2019
Good enough to trick my meat eating partner!
I love these and now add them to my shopping list every week. Simple and quick to cook in the oven, they are perfect for a quick midweek tea. They even fooled my meat eating wife who usually says she hate veggie options! I highly recommend them to vegetarians and meat eaters alike.
Nice for meat free Monday
I am not a vegetarian but like to do one day a week meat free (Meatfree Monday) I thought I would give these a go and what a pleasant surprise, that are really tasty and full of flavour. Will certainly become a regular for meatfree Monday
Taste amazing
This range if products is amazing, meat free an you really wouldnt know, iv given them to the kids an even they enjoyed them, #meatfree #tasteamazing
Gourjons
These are very tasty with chips. Hard to believe they are meat fee. Very tasty.
Cruelty free yuminess
I love this range this is just delicious. More people should be trying meat free ranges.
Tasty alternative
Had these the other day with salad, only 300 calories for 6 and tasted quite nice. Good texture, fikling, tasty & definitely worth a try.
20/04/2019
Great product fantastic so smooth will buy again and must tell my friends about it