27/07/2019
Satisfying
I really enjoy these sausages. Perfect in a roll in the morning for breakfast or with mash at night for dinner. I like the texture and I’m always left feeling satisfied. No complaints.
04/07/2019
Quorn
Absolutely love these. I become vegetarian nearly three years ago & these have been a constant favourite of time. Taste lovely & you wouldn’t even know they where meatless if someone tried them.
09/06/2019
Lovely sausages
Lovely sausages that can be used in a variety of dishes - casseroles, buns, with mash, etc... They are full of protein so make a good addition to your diet. As a vegetarian, I'm not that keen on 'meat' substitutes or replicas and it would be fair to say these have a processed texture, but I am happy with that as they aren't meat. Quick and easy to cook.
08/06/2019
Versatile
I use these sausages all the time. Either on their own as part of a cooked veggie breakfast, on the BBQ or in stews and casseroles. So handy to have in the freezer and loved by vegans and meat eaters alike.
07/06/2019
Rubbery
Not overly impressed with texture.Won't be buying them again
07/06/2019
A welcome addition to Quorn and sausages
I like these and they’re wonderful for mid week meal and taste very nice a lot different to the other authorities with lots of flavour. I’m not eating meat for many years however the wall sausages just hate that place
03/06/2019
Great for veggies
Love these quorn sausages. My friends always have BBQs and this is a great way to still enjoy one without having to eat salads and potatoes all day. Not a bad taste either!
30/05/2019
Great for veggies and meat eaters alike
I've been veggie for quite some time so buy Quorn regularly but since we've been more health conscious I've also managed to convert my meat-eating husband to these as a healthier alternative to meat sausages. They're really quick and easy to cook, taste great and hold their shape.
29/05/2019
Great Alternative
I usually buy Linda McCartney sausages but tried this instead and loved them. The only thing I question is the use of Palm Oil as the Linda brand states is sustainably sourced, whereas Quorn doesn't state that theirs is. Apart from that, they taste, look and feel delicious
26/05/2019
Love these...
Really tastey. Soft and full of flavour, great with veggies and gravy or as the main ingredient in a veggie sausage casserole.
20/04/2019
Good but not the best
These are good but not the best vegan sausage on the market. They are a little boring. Lower in calories than the normal meat ones though.
11/04/2019
A fine alternative
We have recently moved to trying a meat free lifestyle with the aim to reduce our carbon footprint. We had these vegan sausages with mashed potato. The texture was fine, however I did find them a little bland and dry without a gravy or a sauce. Next time I would put them with something to moisten them and add flavour.
29/03/2019
Family favourite
Great flavour, great texture. We regularly buy and enjoy these. Would recommend.
04/03/2019
Flavourful
A nice flavoured sausage that is good on its own or as part of a casserole etc. I use these for all the family and they are always well received.
28/02/2019
Perfect flavour for a lazy sausage n mash dinner. Easy cooking and tastier than the plain sausages. Healthy and delicious.