Quorn Vegan Sausages

28/04/2020
Tasty vegan sausages!
Not my favourite vegan sausage, but a really tasty alternative. Its also nice to have a soya free option for those out there with intolerances and allergies. Quite realistic, but they have that recognisable Quorn texture.
02/03/2020
They are ok
I have tried a number of sausage vegan alternatives and some really get the flavour and juiciness down to the T but these were just not quite there. They are ok for children I suppose or if you are chopping them up into maybe a pasta bake but otherwise I would rather spend a little more and get vegan sausages fresh
19/02/2020
Whoop whoop
Sexy sausages - full of taste , good texture - option of texture - I like crispy outside ! I love these and have them in pita bread , with salad , sliced in a bake or on their own .
05/02/2020
Lovely vegetarian option
These veggie sausages have a great taste and flavour. I have tried quite a few and keep coming back to these ones. Price can be a little on the higher side but would definitely recommend this, even to non-vegetarians.
01/02/2020
Not the best vegan sausage on the market
Not a fan unfortunately - the texture is heavy and not very pleasant and they lack taste. There are far superior vegan sausages out there.
18/12/2019
Spicy and Yum
These sausages were tasty. The correct amount of spice and flavour. The texture was pretty good too. Would reccomend it to otgrts
05/12/2019
Tasty
I love all Quorn foods as I cant have the ones with dairy but these vegan ones are so much nicer and healthier
14/11/2019
Fantastic taste
There sausages are so tasty and healthy! My boyfriend loves pork sausages but even he thinks these are great. It's fantastic that they're healthy and low calorie and so easy to cook. I would recommend to anyone, even if you're not a vegetarian.
05/11/2019
Nice
I love the texture of Quorn and these are really nice with mash and gravy. They’re a little more expensive than store brand vegan sausages but nice for a change.
24/10/2019
Not bad
My husband is vegetarian and we sometimes have these, I’m not vegetarian but even I quite like these, nice flavour not a bad texture
29/09/2019
Good value
Really like these, perfect for sausage and mash. Nice and crispy on the outside with a great taste.
27/08/2019
Quorn sausages
these sausages are nice with mash and gravy, can be a bit dry if you overcook them
22/08/2019
tasty
i did find these edible but for my a little bit to peppery they cut with a nice consistency and i love the fact they look like sausages so you don't feel left out, the taste isn't for every one
27/07/2019
Satisfying
I really enjoy these sausages. Perfect in a roll in the morning for breakfast or with mash at night for dinner. I like the texture and I’m always left feeling satisfied. No complaints.
04/07/2019
Quorn
Absolutely love these. I become vegetarian nearly three years ago & these have been a constant favourite of time. Taste lovely & you wouldn’t even know they where meatless if someone tried them.