4 5 0 12 12 Rajah Garam Masala is described as the perfect spice blend to give an additional warmth and aroma to a wide variety of dishes. The 100% pure, vegetarian product is said to be expertly sourced and selected, is free from artificial colours and additives, and is claimed to be made to the highest quality and up to safety standards. It retails in a 85g resealable pack.
Rajah Garam Masala

14/01/2021
Good quality
Perfect for Asian cooking . I find it great for Pakistani dishes when i make and need quiet less of it so last longer :)
14/01/2021
Multi-Purpose
We buy the large bags and whilst we only use a little as a spice, we use more as a cheap and somewhat 'friendly' cat deterrent. It works.
20/12/2020
Adds great taste
I use this when I make curries and has a really nice taste to it. I don’t like spicy curries but this just adds the flavour I enjoy it. Smells lovely when cooking and the bag lasts ages!
04/12/2020
Not so great
I've tried it before and it's not my cup of tea. I can't point out what flavor, but it has some sort of flavouring that cuts down the spicyness of the garam masala and kind of puts me off. It's definitely not for me.
04/12/2020
GARAM MASALA
I USE THIS EVERY TIME WHEN I COOK CURRY OR SOMETHING ELSE IT TASTES REALLY NICE
04/11/2020
Great size
I cook Indian food on a regular basis. This garam masala has lasted me a long time. Its not too strong which is why I really like it.
24/09/2020
Rajah Garam Masala
Rajah Garam Masala is a great spice which is sold in some supermarkets and Asian shops. It is a good brand and at a reasonable price. I like to add a hint of spice to my usual meals so it doesn't over power the polish type foods style food I cook. Like a fusion of tastes. Lasts long time in the cupboard also. Good recipe is to dip the ends of watermelon in the spice and serve as a starter.
07/08/2020
Nice sized bag for the price!
I think this is a warming, balanced spice blend, which I tend to add towards the end of cooking - however, it's my experience that the resealable bag doesn't seal in the freshness for very long without it beginning to lose flavour, so I prefer to transfer it to an airtight jar instead.
01/08/2020
Great for Curries
In our house we are always making curries and this is great to use when making an Indian curry.
26/07/2020
Blend often changes
Not impressed, the blend changes from batch to batch which makes a big difference in taste. Sometimes you will find one spice overpowers the rest of the spiced and this in turns ruins the whole dish.
22/06/2020
Nice mix of spices
I love adding Garam Masala to the end of my cooking and prefer the mix of spices in the Rajah brand. Although it is hard to find this brand in all the shops.
01/06/2020
Goes with everything
I normally use Garam masala near the end when i am cooking lentils, curry , or even a small amount as a garnish on a sauce