3.5 5 0 8 8 Cream & Oil Cacao Take your senses on a beautiful journey with the inspiring scents of Right Guard. Treat yourself to something fantastic every day.

17/07/2019
Lovely smell
I bought this as it was on offer. Had to go back and get some more as I just love the smell and it lasts for ages (the smell and the product). Would definitely recommend
14/07/2019
Lovely smell
Love this shower gel as I do with all the Right Guard shower gels, smells lovely & feels nice on your skin.
09/07/2019
Good
Compared to others in the market I found the packaging quite dull. When using a little amount goes along way which makes it very good value for money, scent is lovely and fine on my skin even thought I would normally buy non scented.
08/07/2019
All round good product
I like the scent, not too strong. Creamy product, leaves my skin soft. Not keen on the "beige" packaging though
05/07/2019
Lovely scent
Lovely scent. Lathers really well and leaves my skin.
04/07/2019
Feeling fresh
Wow love the smell and the softness of your skin when used. Bubbles up really nicely on the sponge, smells gorgeous definitely recommend
03/07/2019
Not the best..
I wasn’t overly keen on this product. I like bath and shower products that produce creamy bubbles and smell nice. This one did bubble slightly but the smell wasn’t great. I do however think it smelled more natural than the other shower gels I use and will more than likely be better for my skin. I don’t think I’ll be buying this again.
03/07/2019
right-guard-women-cream-oils-cacao-butter-shower-gel-250m
Leaves skin so soft but had to re apply when going to bed