4.2 5 0 22 22 Cream & Oil Cacao Take your senses on a beautiful journey with the inspiring scents of Right Guard. Treat yourself to something fantastic every day.

09/09/2019
lovely product
This smells absolutely lovely, and it leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. I bought it when it was on offer for £1 was definitely worth it.
07/09/2019
Smells lovely
The smell of this shower gel is lovely it leaves your skin feeling nice and soft after a shower and can smell it on your body hours after you have had a shower would defiantly recommend it.
01/09/2019
Smells good
Good smelling shower gel, leaves skin soft and silky.
01/09/2019
Right' Creamy!
Absolutely loved this product. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I purchased this for just £1 - so an absolute steal if you ask me! I would recommend to everyone.
31/08/2019
Smells Divine
This is also available as a shower foam which i prefer more as it's fantastic to use as a shaving foam aswell as making my skin feel soft.
27/08/2019
Smells great
Such a great smell and leaves my skin soft. Great product - would recommend
23/08/2019
Silky smooth and feels great on your skin
Loved this, feels luxurious without the price tag! Smells absolutely delicious too
22/08/2019
Tropical!
I love this shower gel! It has a lovely thick texture. The texture of this makes it feel a lot more expensive that it actually is. The smell is amazing, it reminds me on being on holiday 😄.
22/08/2019
Good product
Good product to use it's have a great scent and texture the only thing that I could say is that it could larther up a bit more as I had to keep adding more product to my skin to wash. But all round good product.
17/08/2019
A definite buy 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🥥🥥🥥
I use this shower cream all the time . I have eczema on my arms which gets very itchy if I use certain products but this shower cream moisturises your skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft and smells amazing , like a real holiday smell. Love coconut 🥥 products so this a big thumbs up for me 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
13/08/2019
Originally a one off buy
I’d buy this product again. I actually purchased this product to take on holiday with me. It was the perfect choice, it smelt luxurious, was smooth on my skin and left me feeling fresh all day. I have eczema and some products make me itch but this product was silky and I was not irritated by it. Overall impressed and would buy this again.
30/07/2019
I love this product! The scent is beautiful & the cream is luscious. Feels like a luxurious shower
29/07/2019
Dreamy
I purchased Right Guard Cream & Oil on a one off, it was gorgeous. Really smooth, indulging and smelt amazing. Cant find any more of these shower gels in shops though. Real shame as I would purchase everytime.
17/07/2019
Lovely smell
I bought this as it was on offer. Had to go back and get some more as I just love the smell and it lasts for ages (the smell and the product). Would definitely recommend
14/07/2019
Lovely smell
Love this shower gel as I do with all the Right Guard shower gels, smells lovely & feels nice on your skin.