4.7 5 0 35 35 "Must have" everyday beauty essential. Reaches all lashes, even the ones at the inner and outer corners of the eyes. Lash building formula for highly defined lashes. No clumps.

11/07/2019
Wow!
I've always liked their mascar formula, but this one coated my lashes perfectly. It wasn't a thin consistency which I hate, so this was right up my alley especially with how defined and bold it made my lashes look! The pricing is always amazing with their products too.
19/06/2019
Great mascara
I really love rimmel mascara. I find that it does the job and is a lot cheaper than other brands. I cant justify paying more money for the product to do the exact same thing. Glad I can find an affordable brand of mascara
22/05/2019
BEST Mascara Ever!
I Tried this mascara once and will never use another. It goes on light, doesn't smudge and really does help my lashes look longer! Really great!
17/05/2019
This super affordable mascara works wonders on my lashes. The wand is very easy to work with and the liquid formula effortlessly coats even the shortest lashes. It is buildable and won't clump. If you are after long lashes, you should give this mascara a go.
Best of the best
I am loving it. I have recently started using it and it has given me length which looks amazing . Totally recommend it to everyone
Great mascara!
Fantastic mascara! Brilliant brush too and it doesn’t clump. The only problem I had was there is a lot that comes onto the brush when dipping so doesn’t help with clumping but I used a dry brush on my lashes after and it gave it a more even look. This is brilliant on false lashes too! Gives a really full look.
30/04/2019
I love the rubber brush it goes on amazing and even. Will defo buy again
29/04/2019
Excelent product and quality
I like to try different cosmetics product anytime and take care about the most suitable for me. This product really leave me a good opinion because the resoult and quality is so good. If you try,you will be happy with the choice.
28/04/2019
I have quite short and thin eyelashes. This helped lengthen them and give a really good coverage. Easy to build up and not clumpy. Great colour. I have really sensitive eyes and this did not irritate my eyes at all.
26/04/2019
Long? Din't work for me
I love to have LONG lashes. My sister bought this mascara as Christmas gift so i had chance to try. Sorry for all who love this mascara - i don't like! My lashes only little bit longer then usual and after 2 weeks of use - i bin it because my lushes start be very short and unhealthy. Yes it cheap, yes its mascara, but better to pay £3-4 more (total around £10-12) and have a really good mascara (if you can not pay more then £20 for mascara).
25/04/2019
Fab mascara
Love this product so affordable yet works fantastic on my lashes. Loads of people comment on how long they look
25/04/2019
Great product works wondered and isnt thick leaves lashes long and beautiful
23/04/2019
Love them
Really good product if you like your clothes to smell fragrant. I love them so much. Highly recommend.
23/04/2019
Love this
Amazing mascara, super affordable! Really black and last all day
22/04/2019
Excellent
The brush is really good and you have long lashes for the whole day I would recommend to every one but mostly people with short lashes as this will give you long lashes immediately