4 5 0 130 130 Wave goodbye to blemishes and dark circles with Lasting Matte Concealer. It's a full coverage, matte cover-up that camouflages everything, from tired under-eyes to breakouts. The lightweight formula feels comfortable, hydrating and doesn't settle into creases, so you get a smooth, even finish that lasts from day to night.<br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=GB&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterclu-21&marketplace=amazon&region=GB&placement=B07VFBCYZ3&asins=B07VFBCYZ3&linkId=9610cf7c3ffde6456a9ac6602ebc5976&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Rimmel London Lasting Matte Concealer

10/08/2020
Good
It’s good for price, but it’s look quite heavy on a skin. But the colour matching good
24/07/2020
Feels nice on the skin.
Tt was a brilliant match for my skin tone, pretty much perfect. I struggle with dark circles under my eyes due to having a young children and not a lot of sleep but this make up did a good enough job to say otherwise. I found the concealer was long lasting, and lasted through being in a warm , humid environment. Very happy with the results
19/07/2020
Foundation
It’s the product says what’s it’s going to do but when trying to remove now the concealers very hard to get off, if you don’t have high brand make up remover then it’s proven difficult.
13/07/2020
Great concealer
I used this before when I had a breakout and it was really good, use it during a swimming gala and forgot to take it off but it was fine lasted was a bit smudge but overall great!
09/07/2020
Not the best
This concealer is quite thick and hard to blend in. It feels heavy on the skin and looks slightly orange once it is applied. Such a shame because some of the brands products are amazing too!
07/07/2020
Great for little blemishes!
I use this under my foundation when I need a little extra help in hiding blemishes or under eye bags, I only use a small amount and just gently pat it over my problem area and it works a treat. It's a good reasonably priced product.
25/05/2020
Ok concealer
I picked up the Concealer because it was on offer at my local store and they seemed to have my shade however after trying the two lightest shades both were too orange toned for my skin.
22/05/2020
Great high street brand
Fab brand, most of rimmel's stuff i have tried has been good. If you are a bit scarce on cash and need something good this is the one to go for. I am pale naturally and this range has a good variety of tones/colours.
26/04/2020
Rimmel concealer
This product is quite thick under the eyes. I didnt like wearing it. Hard to blend and colour match.
22/04/2020
Really good!
I use this product daily! Very good for hiding small spots and blemishes! Will definitely buy again
22/04/2020
small perfections
I love this concealer, it's my favourite. This little bottle lasts a long time. Covers dark circles and hides fine wrinkles. it's inexpensive. I would recommend this concealer.
21/04/2020
Does the job
Last quite a long time but will wear off after a while. Good for the price
17/04/2020
Concealer
This concealer is good to cover those dark circles, it’s coverage is very good,I usually use other branded makeup but my daughter uses this and she’s loving it.i have slightly dry chin and this would look flaky.i needed a deep moisture before I left it to set.
15/04/2020
Great all rounder
I really like the design of this concealer, personally I prefer wand tubes rather than squeezy bottles or tubs. The wand makes it easier to control the amount of product being dispensed and is easier to apply directly onto the face, especially for the under eye area or for contouring. The formula is not drying, does not make you look powdery or cakey. It does not settle into lines under your eyes either which is great as this is a major pet hate of mine when using concealer products in the eye area. This concealer also works as a nice primer for eyeshadow or eyeliner you may put under your eye to keep eyeliner from smudging. I have not used it to cover blemishes as the colour is far too pale for me and does not match my natural skin tone. However I would love to purchase in a different shade to try it out for this purpose.
05/04/2020
Great coverage
This product has really good coverage, is long lasting and is good shade match