Rimmel London Lasting Matte Concealer

3.9 5 0 197 197 Wave goodbye to blemishes and dark circles with Lasting Matte Concealer. It's a full coverage, matte cover-up that camouflages everything, from tired under-eyes to breakouts. The lightweight formula feels comfortable, hydrating and doesn't settle into creases, so you get a smooth, even finish that lasts from day to night.<br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=GB&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterclu-21&marketplace=amazon&region=GB&placement=B07VFBCYZ3&asins=B07VFBCYZ3&linkId=9610cf7c3ffde6456a9ac6602ebc5976&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Rimmel London Lasting Matte Concealer

04/11/2021
Tired eyes hidden
My wife used this regularly when she was having sleepless nights during pregnancy with out any nasty unwanted side effects. Works well to blend in on light skin and is easy applied on skin.
04/11/2021
Works well
The product comes in a transparent package, with a little stiff applicator, but it is quite good to apply the product, although at the end of the product it is a bit difficult to extract it. The consistency is medium dense, but despite this, it covers well, illuminates the eye area, covers all signs of fatigue, does not dry out delicate skin. It lasts a long time. It is also well suited as a base for shadows due to its lightweight formula.
02/11/2021
Nice for a drugstore product
I like this for a drugstore product. The colour is nice and it goes on easily. It does sometimes crease
26/10/2021
Natural feel
I picked and picked rimmel concealer as the coverage was amazing and even covered my pigmentation. It's easy to apply and it blends in very well. I would definitely recommend that you try it
20/10/2021
Not for me
Left my under eyes creases and dry looking. Wouldn’t buy again, colour match was great though
12/10/2021
Good as a eyeshadow base
My skin is oily, couldn't use it under my eye area but its perfect on the eye lids as an eyeshadow base!
12/10/2021
Great product, i have used this product to cover my spots,perfect for the job, covers dark under eye circles too, confidences in a tube,great product, highly recommended to all my family and friends.
09/10/2021
Good product
The covering is not as I would like it but it makes my under eye area less dark
23/09/2021
Ok coverage
This product feels nice on skin has an ok coverage but the wand to apply is nice and easy to use
18/09/2021
Good on sensitive skin
Not too bad doesn't cause allergy and cover up spots and any pimples or dark circles around the eyes.
05/09/2021
Love
I love this concealer. Long lasting and a great colour match. Bought it so many times.
27/08/2021
Ok for the cost
One of the cheaper ones ive tried and you can tell. Seems to highlight to make my dark circles stand out more, a lot of creasing in the setting powder. Quite dry afterwards. Not for me
12/08/2021
Perfect
I love it this oroduct amazung i would highly recomended
09/08/2021
Pleasant
Was surprised at how well it covered my bags however I feel it sunk into my fine lines quickly despite using my go to primer and setting powder. Would use again as it was not horrible and covers well.
03/08/2021
Pretty good!
Not too bad at all was pleaseantly surprised