4 5 0 100 100 Wave goodbye to blemishes and dark circles with Lasting Matte Concealer. It's a full coverage, matte cover-up that camouflages everything, from tired under-eyes to breakouts. The lightweight formula feels comfortable, hydrating and doesn't settle into creases, so you get a smooth, even finish that lasts from day to night.<br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=GB&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterclu-21&marketplace=amazon&region=GB&placement=B07VFBCYZ3&asins=B07VFBCYZ3&linkId=9610cf7c3ffde6456a9ac6602ebc5976&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Rimmel London Lasting Matte Concealer

24/01/2020
Concealer
It's ok I have tried a few concealer and this wasn't my favourite.
22/01/2020
Great buy
Was great to cover up red patches and make skin look smooth
21/01/2020
Holiday concealer
I used this while I was on holiday it helped cover my red patches from the sun before I applied the rest of my make up , also I have sensitive skin so it was good for that too.
19/01/2020
Ok
It’s an ok concealer if you’re more into natural makeup. It doesn’t do a lot in terms of coverage, and for heavy glam you would need a few applications for it to make a difference. For the price it’s not bad however I wouldn’t repurchase
17/01/2020
Reasonable for price
Not my first choice when it comes to concealer as it’s not full coverage so you need to use a lot to cover up any blemishes! However the colour range for this product is really good.
14/01/2020
Great concealer!
Great for covering blemishes and dark circles under the eyes, which is a big thing for me! Would definitely recommend!!
13/01/2020
Make up
it's good at covering under eye shadows and discoloration, you just need to choose the right shade for your skin
13/01/2020
Make up
Not the best on my skin as I have dry sensitive skin. Just make my face sore and just stuck to dry bits.
4 stars
I give it 4 stars as I'm yet to find a concealer to give a 5 star rating as yet bit this has potential to be 5 I like it worth the money for what you get would recommend I'm just picky over all coverage and long lasting
Rimmel concealer
Say hello to feeling more awake and say good-bye to those dark under eye circles. Brilliant product good for sensitive skin, 10/10 would recommend
Glamour
Say goodbye to those dark circles under the eyes, say hello to feeling more confident. No more blemishes or dark circles under those eyes.
09/01/2020
Magic wand
Definitely covers the troublesome areas, dark circles & blemishes look so much better after application. Used many different concealers over the yrs, but this is by far 1 of the better ones.
09/01/2020
decent
This is a decent drugstore concealer that can be used under the eye area and used all over the face for contour as well. Go with at least 2 shades lighter than foundation to help brighten/highlight. If you don't need ALOT of coverage this concealer could work for you. Didn't show extreme caking or creasing underneath the eye area in my dry dehydrated skin type,but did add some texture and extra lines throughout the day.
08/01/2020
Rimmel lasting concelar
Brilliant , I'm a big fan of rimmel products and this didn't disappoint ,covered my dark eyes ,goes on smoothly and lasts all day .
07/01/2020
Great for dark circles
This worked wonders on my dark circles under eyes and lasted pretty much all day.