4 5 0 124 124 Wave goodbye to blemishes and dark circles with Lasting Matte Concealer. It's a full coverage, matte cover-up that camouflages everything, from tired under-eyes to breakouts. The lightweight formula feels comfortable, hydrating and doesn't settle into creases, so you get a smooth, even finish that lasts from day to night.<br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=GB&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterclu-21&marketplace=amazon&region=GB&placement=B07VFBCYZ3&asins=B07VFBCYZ3&linkId=9610cf7c3ffde6456a9ac6602ebc5976&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Rimmel London Lasting Matte Concealer

25/05/2020
Ok concealer
I picked up the Concealer because it was on offer at my local store and they seemed to have my shade however after trying the two lightest shades both were too orange toned for my skin.
22/05/2020
Great high street brand
Fab brand, most of rimmel's stuff i have tried has been good. If you are a bit scarce on cash and need something good this is the one to go for. I am pale naturally and this range has a good variety of tones/colours.
26/04/2020
Rimmel concealer
This product is quite thick under the eyes. I didnt like wearing it. Hard to blend and colour match.
22/04/2020
Really good!
I use this product daily! Very good for hiding small spots and blemishes! Will definitely buy again
22/04/2020
small perfections
I love this concealer, it's my favourite. This little bottle lasts a long time. Covers dark circles and hides fine wrinkles. it's inexpensive. I would recommend this concealer.
21/04/2020
Does the job
Last quite a long time but will wear off after a while. Good for the price
17/04/2020
Concealer
This concealer is good to cover those dark circles, it’s coverage is very good,I usually use other branded makeup but my daughter uses this and she’s loving it.i have slightly dry chin and this would look flaky.i needed a deep moisture before I left it to set.
15/04/2020
Great all rounder
I really like the design of this concealer, personally I prefer wand tubes rather than squeezy bottles or tubs. The wand makes it easier to control the amount of product being dispensed and is easier to apply directly onto the face, especially for the under eye area or for contouring. The formula is not drying, does not make you look powdery or cakey. It does not settle into lines under your eyes either which is great as this is a major pet hate of mine when using concealer products in the eye area. This concealer also works as a nice primer for eyeshadow or eyeliner you may put under your eye to keep eyeliner from smudging. I have not used it to cover blemishes as the colour is far too pale for me and does not match my natural skin tone. However I would love to purchase in a different shade to try it out for this purpose.
05/04/2020
Great coverage
This product has really good coverage, is long lasting and is good shade match
28/03/2020
average drustore concealer
I found this concealer very cakey when I applied powder but I liked the full coverage, its good value for drugstore makeup. I think the packaging/application method could be improved
22/03/2020
Hello
Good product, very good quality, very happy with the quality
14/03/2020
Affordable high street concealer
I really rate this concealer. It’s coverage is very good, especially on the dark under eye circles. My only improvement would be its longevity, I would love it even more if it stayed all day.
06/03/2020
It does the job!
I wear makeup everyday and use concealer daily- I’m not a big spender when it comes to makeup, especially concealers, the colour match is really spot on, and the consistency isn’t too thick nor too liquidy, but I’ve found that it’s quite difficult to blend.. I’ll dot it around my face and on blemishes and if I leave it for more than a minute, it will sort of leave a mark where it was put onto my face, if that makes sense. However, it’s good enough that I will continue to use it until it’s run out! It certainty does the job, but just doesn’t smooth into the face very well.
06/03/2020
Good all rounder
Rimmel concealer does exactly as it should although I found it to be less of a coverage as other concealers available in a similar price range. I would recommend this to people who prefer a lighter coverage but if you are looking for a heavy concealer to cover the harder to cover areas then maybe this isn't the product for you.
26/02/2020
rimmel
i tried this last year but me having dry skin i found it left flaky bits would not recommend to anyone with dry skin