4 5 0 136 136 Wave goodbye to blemishes and dark circles with Lasting Matte Concealer. It's a full coverage, matte cover-up that camouflages everything, from tired under-eyes to breakouts. The lightweight formula feels comfortable, hydrating and doesn't settle into creases, so you get a smooth, even finish that lasts from day to night.<br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=GB&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterclu-21&marketplace=amazon&region=GB&placement=B07VFBCYZ3&asins=B07VFBCYZ3&linkId=9610cf7c3ffde6456a9ac6602ebc5976&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Rimmel London Lasting Matte Concealer

07/10/2020
very dry
I got this because i thought it would be great for everyday wear but this is so drying for the eyes and blemishes. It even sticks to my dry patches and creases so heavily, Would not recommend.
06/10/2020
Smooth finish
I brought this product a few days ago really like it. My skin looks bright and youthful. Lasts all day. Would buy again.
25/09/2020
One of the best concealers I've tried
This is one of my favourite concealers to date, I've tried 20+ and this one has such a good coverage. It does crease slightly if you don't set it with powder, but generally good staying power, great for both every day and night use.
19/09/2020
Won't crack nor crease!
This is 7 hours after I applied this concealer to my under eyes and there's not a pesky crease, smudge or any fading in sight. I didn't touch up with any powder throughout the day either. The formula is super easy to apply with the wand applicator and works well when blended in with a sponge. Tap it out with some setting spray and it won't crack or crease.
15/09/2020
Quality for price
I really like the consistency of this concealer it goes on lovely and lasts the day
01/09/2020
Love rimmel London since being a teen and still do. Great product, covers up well, does last and is matte. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I don’t regret this purchase.
10/08/2020
Good
It’s good for price, but it’s look quite heavy on a skin. But the colour matching good
24/07/2020
Feels nice on the skin.
Tt was a brilliant match for my skin tone, pretty much perfect. I struggle with dark circles under my eyes due to having a young children and not a lot of sleep but this make up did a good enough job to say otherwise. I found the concealer was long lasting, and lasted through being in a warm , humid environment. Very happy with the results
19/07/2020
Foundation
It’s the product says what’s it’s going to do but when trying to remove now the concealers very hard to get off, if you don’t have high brand make up remover then it’s proven difficult.
13/07/2020
Great concealer
I used this before when I had a breakout and it was really good, use it during a swimming gala and forgot to take it off but it was fine lasted was a bit smudge but overall great!
09/07/2020
Not the best
This concealer is quite thick and hard to blend in. It feels heavy on the skin and looks slightly orange once it is applied. Such a shame because some of the brands products are amazing too!
07/07/2020
Great for little blemishes!
I use this under my foundation when I need a little extra help in hiding blemishes or under eye bags, I only use a small amount and just gently pat it over my problem area and it works a treat. It's a good reasonably priced product.
25/05/2020
Ok concealer
I picked up the Concealer because it was on offer at my local store and they seemed to have my shade however after trying the two lightest shades both were too orange toned for my skin.
22/05/2020
Great high street brand
Fab brand, most of rimmel's stuff i have tried has been good. If you are a bit scarce on cash and need something good this is the one to go for. I am pale naturally and this range has a good variety of tones/colours.
26/04/2020
Rimmel concealer
This product is quite thick under the eyes. I didnt like wearing it. Hard to blend and colour match.