4 5 0 152 152 Wave goodbye to blemishes and dark circles with Lasting Matte Concealer. It's a full coverage, matte cover-up that camouflages everything, from tired under-eyes to breakouts. The lightweight formula feels comfortable, hydrating and doesn't settle into creases, so you get a smooth, even finish that lasts from day to night.<br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-eu.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=GB&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterclu-21&marketplace=amazon&region=GB&placement=B07VFBCYZ3&asins=B07VFBCYZ3&linkId=9610cf7c3ffde6456a9ac6602ebc5976&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>
Rimmel London Lasting Matte Concealer

13/01/2021
Average but good for the price.
For the price its a really good concealer. It covers well and has staying power but I do find it can be a little drying - it is labelled matt so I guess it will be more drying then a standard concealers. I use a little dewy setting spray and find that it sorts the top dry issue out.
29/12/2020
Great for a natural make up look!
I would definitely recommend this product, it looks natural and is light and also is easy to remove. From previous experience it does start to crack and look cakey after 4-6 hours however I have found this with a lot of concealers so for the price it isn't bad.
18/12/2020
concealer
I recently purchased this for the first time and it honestly does do exactly what it says, it stays put and has great coverage, it dries pretty quickly so you can’t take forever applying it but even then it blends like a dream!
11/12/2020
Good concealer
I have used this for well over a year and it covers dark circles and imperfections as well. It dries down quickly and stays put all day long. Great coverage and great value for money as well.
28/11/2020
Not for me
I'm not a great fan of this product, ive tried many over the years but this is another product that I just didn't get on with at all, you could really see where I had applied it on my face it just really stood out for all the wrongs reasons, it left dry spots aswell so just a all round bad product to use for me, the colour when I tested it looked great but on completing my whole face with routine etc this just turned out to be a totally bad choice so I will not be using again, it felt ruff on my skin aswell,
23/11/2020
The best one
the best one, cover dark circles and stay all day!!!
Pay for the quality
This is a decent concealer but not a regular buy for me. I found it gave good coverage but not excellent coverage which is what you want when you invest in a concealer! You definitely pay for what you get:)
Good coverage but clings
I've used a lot of Rimmel products before, and for the price point I am usually very impressed. I found this concealer gave really good coverage, with a little going a long way. But the matte effect made it cling to the more dry patches of my skin, or where the skin was spotty which kinda defeats the point when trying to cover spots with it. I would recommend it for under eye area of a pale shade for an eyelid primer, but not for any dry skin areas.
Creamy
It is so creamy and so pigmented, perfect for myself and for my clients (MUA)
07/10/2020
very dry
I got this because i thought it would be great for everyday wear but this is so drying for the eyes and blemishes. It even sticks to my dry patches and creases so heavily, Would not recommend.
06/10/2020
Smooth finish
I brought this product a few days ago really like it. My skin looks bright and youthful. Lasts all day. Would buy again.
25/09/2020
One of the best concealers I've tried
This is one of my favourite concealers to date, I've tried 20+ and this one has such a good coverage. It does crease slightly if you don't set it with powder, but generally good staying power, great for both every day and night use.
19/09/2020
Won't crack nor crease!
This is 7 hours after I applied this concealer to my under eyes and there's not a pesky crease, smudge or any fading in sight. I didn't touch up with any powder throughout the day either. The formula is super easy to apply with the wand applicator and works well when blended in with a sponge. Tap it out with some setting spray and it won't crack or crease.
15/09/2020
Quality for price
I really like the consistency of this concealer it goes on lovely and lasts the day
01/09/2020
Love rimmel London since being a teen and still do. Great product, covers up well, does last and is matte. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I don’t regret this purchase.