4.9 5 0 83 83 This unique way of moisturising capitalises on skin’s peak hydration moment when it’s wet. Bursting into a glow-boosting, water-like texture on application, this refreshing jelly is clinically proven to lock in 3x the hydration* & 3x more radiance** for skin that’s instantly softer & smoother. Infused with SmartMoisture™ technology, skin will feel more moisturised & glowing than a regular scrub or lotion. For best brightening results, use daily for 2 weeks’.

27/08/2019
Absolutely gorgeous product. Feels and smells great. For a drugstore product it is amazing. Skin really felt pampered.
27/08/2019
Great product, quite cheap compared to other similar products. Left my skin with a healthy glow and moisturised. Was not greasy so I was left pleasantly surprised.
27/08/2019
Smells absolutely gorgeous, leaves skin perfectly soft
I love the sanctuary products, they all smell incredible and after use my skin feels so soft and moisturised! The scent lasts a long time on the skin too, unlike some other brands. Brilliant product and brand overall!
26/08/2019
Tried this product after a friend recommended it to me and it made my skin feel so smooth and moisturised. Would definitely give it a try if you have dry or combination skin.
24/08/2019
nothing special
My skin is a little bit sensitive, after this product I'm all red, so for me not so good. Nice smell and nice texture.
23/08/2019
Good product
This product was easy to apply to my skin. My skin felt well nourished and moisturized! I do love products from Sanctuary so when I saw this I had to try and I was not disappointed.
23/08/2019
I love sanctuary products, and this has joined the gang of much loved products, it smells lovely and is so pleasant to use! Real treat! I would purchase this again!
So nice
Smells good and moisturise my skin so good, my family members use it too.
Yep
Fruity and jelly and so good. Wish it came in a big 1L pump bottle though
So moisturising
I tried this to see if it helps me to use moisturiser after showering and when I used it it was a lovely feeling and my skin felt soft and hydrated because I have dry skin
22/08/2019
Makes your skin super soft!
I recently was sent this product from sanctuary spa to try and it was the first time I used this product and it’s now my go to shower gel! Leaves your skin super smooth and smelling so fruity. Love love love it!
Great quality
I absolutely love Sanctuary products. This one is my fave. My skin feels so nice and fresh, soft and glowy.
20/08/2019
Sanctuary x
I love Sanctuary products and always by them.So was really excited to see this new product on the shelf.It has the lovely warm scent of Sanctuary and makes your skin look,feel and smell divine! You can really notice the difference.
19/08/2019
Another great product from sanctuary
Both my mum and I love sanctuary products. Great for use in shower
11/08/2019
Instant moisture boost
I was wowed instantly when I used this!! It’s so quick and easy to apply and definitely left my skin feeling very moistures. Not my usual brand but one I will definitely be picking up again!