4.9 5 0 83 83 This unique way of moisturising capitalises on skin’s peak hydration moment when it’s wet. Bursting into a glow-boosting, water-like texture on application, this refreshing jelly is clinically proven to lock in 3x the hydration* & 3x more radiance** for skin that’s instantly softer & smoother. Infused with SmartMoisture™ technology, skin will feel more moisturised & glowing than a regular scrub or lotion. For best brightening results, use daily for 2 weeks’.

05/08/2019
Delicious!
The fragrance is incredible! I personally opt for products you apply straight onto wet skin i.e. oils and after shower lotions/gels, as opposed to lotions etc onto dry skin, I find it much easier, so this product was perfect for me. As I said, it smells incredible and made my skin feel moisturised and soft. Love it!
05/08/2019
sauntuary wet skin
Only a small amount of the product was needed to make my skin feel soft. It also had a lovely fragrance.
soaks in super fast
I loved the lotion version of this but the jelly is even better, it soaks into my wet skin almost instantly and leaves a strong clean smell. My skin feels and looks soft and smooth after every use
Pure heaven
I used this a few months ago now and I now look out for the offers and buy it when it’s on offer! I loved it! You just let it sink into your skin after stepping out the bath or shower & it soaks in leaving you smelling gorgeous & your skin is hydrated!!
Brilliant Product
What a brilliant idea, you put the cream on wet skin and it locks moisture in. After using this the change in my skin is amazing. Give it a go - you’ll be delighted !
03/08/2019
Soft and sweet
My skin felt amazing, soft and smelling delicious. Highly recommend this product
03/08/2019
Fab product
Smells amazing and my skin felt grwat afterwards. Would buy this product again.
02/08/2019
It has a nice smell and is not harsh on your skin. It is definitely value for money.
WOW!
I have sensitive skin, so this product is great and leaves your skin moisturized and silky for a few hours! Will definitely buy again
Santury spa
Love santury spa products. They make my skin soft.
Soft gentle
I am in love with this leave skin feeling fresh soft and it is gentle on your skin and u only need a little bit to use on all of your skin I am glad I tried this as I love it xx
Really good
Really good product so glad I used it would definitely recommend
Amazing product
I was dubious about applying a moisturizer to wet skin, but i absolutely love this. So quick, easy and convenient. Fabulous scent, leaves skin hydrated. Not cheap, but there's always deals on in boots, and definitely worth it.
01/08/2019
Amazing!!
Absolutely love this product. It feels so light when you put it on, it’s quick and easy to use as you apply to wet skin. As a bonus it smells amazing, perfect for summer.
01/08/2019
Amazing!!
Loves this it is so easy to apply and great for when your on holiday as skin feels amazing afterwards, The scent is lovely and light as with all Sanctuary products a very high quality for a great price!!