14/06/2019
Wake up to Sanex moisturising gel!
Great start of the day! Skin fells so soft and moisturise that you can skip your body cream saving you £ and earning extra 5 min in bed!
14/06/2019
Great for sensitive skin.
I would definitely recommend this shower gel. It had a nice smell not too strong like some. It made a nice foam when rubbing into your sponge or skin. Also it worked great for me because I have sensitive skin and usually come out in a rash. No problems in recommending to anyone especially if you have sensitive skin. Easy to open nice size bottle. Worked just as well in the bath .
14/06/2019
It’s time to smell and feel fabulous!
If you are looking for a shower gel that smells great and make your skin feel amazing then this is the shower gel for you. I no longer have concerns about my skin drying out if I have to shower more than once a day, and I don’t have to smother myself in moisturiser every time either. I usually have to buy ‘his and hers’ shower gels as my husband moans about the scent but he loved the Sanex Dermo Moisturising Shower Gel too!!
Sanextastic
Clean fresh and silky product. Lightweight and easy to use. Lightly fragranced and feel luxurious
14/06/2019
Mild and non stripping!!!
Mild, transparent shower gel lathers well and does not irritate or dry/strip the skin, leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. I am not too keen on the subtle smell but that's a personal preference. I am going to switch to Sanex for summers definitely.
Soft soft soft
Great smelling, gives my skin a refresh its never felt so soft and moisturised. Best of all its good for all the skin types in my family
Fantastic
You can always trust sanex to be gentle on your skin and give your skin plenty of hydration.
14/06/2019
Don’t need to use much as it has a great lather to it and leaves your skin feeling great, I had very dry skin but now I don’t now, even my daughter loved it and she has eczema
14/06/2019
Left my skin velvet smooth with a very soft feel to touch. My didn’t return straight to its dry feel as it would normally.
Super fresh
Fresh clean and gentle on your skin great to use left me feeling squeaky clean
Sanex Dermo Moisturising Shower Gel
Its a great shower gel, forms good leather and leaves my skin moisturised after bath. After using this during bath, my skin didn't feel dry the whole day. Loved the medium fragrance it leaves on my body. Extremely satisfied with the results.
Who needs to moisturise
The product itself came in a large bottle, which would be perfect to use for a larger family. The fresh smell was really pleasant. I loved how my skin felt throughout the day, soft and smooth hours after i used the product.
14/06/2019
Perfectly made for people wanting skin to feel soft and smell amazing!
Good all round
I think that the product overall is great, kind to skin and smells amazing.
description of shower gel
hi, all the members in the family used it. Very easy to dispence. Bottle a bit large but geting used to it. A shame there is noit more choice of fragrance. otherwise pleased with the showergel.