4.6 5 0 471 471 Discover Sanex Dermo Sensitive 24h Anti-Perspirant Roll On. <br> It is formulated with lactoserum & 0% alcohol to be mild on skin & minimize risks of irritation. <br> - 24 hours of effective protection <br> - Restores skin's natural pH <br> - Suitable for sensitive skin <br> - Dermatologically tested <br> Feel clean, fresh & protected all day long.

17/09/2018
Sanex tested
It was not sticky like some rolls ons. Nice pleasant smell. Left me feeling fresh.
16/09/2018
100% Recommended
I was a bit sceptical about trying a roll on as I have used sprays for almost 20 years, but after testing this I will be switching. It does what it says, it actually does which again surprised me. I didn’t feel the need to reapply like I do with my current spray. Have already got my 19 year old daughter to change to it and my 5 year old daughter also liked. It was sensitive to all of our skins. So it wasn’t only tested on my skin but both my daughters too (we each had one as I went out and bought it).
12/09/2018
Better than expected!
I dont usually use roll on, i have previously preferred a spray as in the past I have found roll on's sticky and uncomfortable. I have now used this product twice, and found it comfortable and effective
12/09/2018
Not there best product!
I generally love sanex products bath and shower but the roll on dermo deodorant felt sticky when applied remained wet for a while and by the end of a work day I was smelly and damp underarms currently don’t have that issue with a spray in different brand.
A PRODUCT YOU CAN TRUST
Easy to use great for sensitive skin leaves a clean and fresh feeling with a refreshing odour. Does keep you protected throughout the day I had no sweat marks or odours and no stains left on my clothes . A product that I began to trust and forgot I have any issues with odour and sensitivity this product seems to have solved that.
11/09/2018
Very pleasant and fresh smell.
unfortunately as they could not post it through the letterbox on Friday I only got hold of the product this afternoon. The smell is very fresh and for the few hours I have been wearing it, it performed well. No itching or rash.
24hr Sanex Sensitive Anti Perspirant
I like the design of the packaging: it's natural, understated and gives all the information I need. It's got a nice colour scheme on the packaging and the text is clear. The deodrant itself has a good perfume, smells clean and fresh. It feels smooth when you roll it on and gives a good layer of coverage. It lasted well but not 24hr I felt. I personally would still prefer my normal spray-on anti-perspirent as it's easier to cover the whole underarm area quickly and feels less sticky on my skin. Also, my usual spray doesn't leave any white marks or wet residue on my clothes, but this one left my clothes damp and slight stainage. My usual spray provides better 24hr cover as I can spray a wider area than the roll-on allows. If I was going to pick a roll-on over a spray, I would consider this product but only with use of a body spray, in addition to pefume. I would pick a 24hr lasting, and sensitive product by preference.
Kinder to skin
Having always used a spray deodorant I was extremely surprised how well the Sanex roll-on performed. I expected my clothes to be sticky from the roll-on but this was definitely not the case. No white marks from it either. The ultimate test was using after shaving and it was a hit. Will definitely be using this more in the future.
10/09/2018
Sanex dermo sensitive roll on
This is the first time I have tried this product. Fantastic resistance to sweat as I run alot. Quick drying and leaves no marks
Really kind to skin
I was rally surprised how well this roll-on worked. I expected my clothes to feel "sticky" but they were clean and not sticky at all. I should've switched before. Even kind to my skin after shaving.
10/09/2018
A roll on that actually works!
So happy to have finally found an antiperspirant roll on that does the job and actually works while keeping my skin soft and not irritated. Thank You!!! It is not sticky or "wet" like all the other roll on's that I have tried and am thrilled to finally have a roll on that does what it is meant to.
Confidence in a bottle
It’s gentle, effective and smells lovely but I still prefer the Sanex Dermo Sensitive Spray over the roll on. It’s great to carry when travelling though as the bottle is smaller than the spray.
09/09/2018
Super duper anti perspiration roll on
Smells lovely and fresh and clean. Applies nicely and leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and smooth. Fab product
09/09/2018
Very impressive product does what it say
I am very impressed with this sanex rolling. I had a lot of preconceptions about roll on but after trying this one it I know longer have those preconceptions I would be happy to use this one everyday I think it works great
Fresh, gentle, powerful
Very easy to use, soft gentle scent. Not over powering but fresh and clean. Gentle after shaving. What more could you want in a deodorant.