4.8 5 0 53 53 Sanex Dermo Micellar Revitalising cleaning gel for face & body, hydrates & revitalises skin. It is enriched with vitamin E & pro-vitamin B5 to provide a sensation of vitality & is suitable for all skin types.

09/09/2019
Sensitive skin
A family member uses this product as they are very sensitive to shower gels and washing product. Only brand that doesn’t irritate their skin.
09/09/2019
Leaves skin soft and soothed
You only need to use a small amount of this product, it worked well on my dry skin problem areas, also my daughter has has a massive reduction in acne too her face and back.
05/09/2019
Good
Great for us with sensitive skin and nice to have a different fragrances
05/09/2019
Very good
Great for someone like me that has dry sensitive skin and my husband who has sensitive skin. It's moisturising and feels good after use and is good value for money. It would be nice if they had other scents.
03/09/2019
Soft skin
I love this. I have very sensitive skin on my back and this gives me so much relief. Takes the itching away
31/08/2019
lush
i have an auto immune disease that gives me really dry skin. this really helped and lasted longer than other brands
31/08/2019
Sanex
Brought this for my mum to try as she has sensitive skin & most body washes make her itchy but this was lovely & she had no issues at all.
Sanex
Another Great product in the sanex range that leaves my skin feeling soft.this is a product I use on a daily basis so would highly recommend to anybody to try.
30/08/2019
No more dry and sensitive skin
Gentle on my skin and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. Love the clean and fresh smell!
Very good
Very nice and sensitive body wash for all type of skin
Xxty
Good cosmetic, beautiful fragrance, I recommend:)x
Love sanex
Use all sanex products for my sensitive skin, love the fact it is unfragranced. This is a welcome addition to the range.
Worth the money
Great cream considering the low cost, only a small amount of cream is required so lasts a bit longer than other brands
28/08/2019
Perfect
My family uses this product, due to eczema circumstances and helps relef problem areas
28/08/2019
Must try
I always use this brand very good for sensitive skin leaves skin feeling lovely and soft and refreshed, they have a few different ones on the market but this has to be one off my favourites