4.7 5 0 63 63 Sanex Dermo Micellar Revitalising cleaning gel for face & body, hydrates & revitalises skin. It is enriched with vitamin E & pro-vitamin B5 to provide a sensation of vitality & is suitable for all skin types.
Sanex Micellar Revitalising Face & Body Cleanser 500ml

16/02/2020
Luxurious without the price tag!
Large bottle, creamy, luxurious gel. You only need a little to work up a good lather and it smells clean and fresh. Was great for someone who suffers with dry skin as well, and didnt leave that itchy feeling when dry.
23/10/2019
Great product!
Left my skin feeling so clean. I used it for around 3 weeks and my skin felt so much better
23/10/2019
It's a strange cleanser.
I'm using this at the moment, for no other reason but to try it out. I've been using it for 4 weeks now and whilst it's good for lather and cleansing i find after an hour or two i need another shower as my skin smells like i've been in a gym bag for a few days. Not impressed and will be binning at the end of the week. Very disappointing.
18/10/2019
hi
I tried it once and was not impressed by it . It didnt work for me
17/10/2019
Good
This is good for my skin as it’s sensitive to some products it left my Clint feeling clean
16/10/2019
Love it.
I can highly recommend this product for all of you with very sensitive skin. This product don't irritate a skin. I would like to use this product if company will add more natural ingredients.
02/10/2019
wow
sanex is the best brand in this field makes you feel so clean and fresh..
26/09/2019
great product
it is a great product, very refreshing. I recommend this product
23/09/2019
Lovely face and body wash, left my skin and the children's skin really soft and smooth. Pleasing scent and nice lot of bubbles that the children enjoyed! My legs can often be quite dry and this product certainly helped to keep them moisturised.
23/09/2019
Soft skin
My husband has sensitive skin and this is the only brand that doesn't irritate his skin. It makes his skin so soft.
09/09/2019
Sensitive skin
A family member uses this product as they are very sensitive to shower gels and washing product. Only brand that doesn’t irritate their skin.
09/09/2019
Leaves skin soft and soothed
You only need to use a small amount of this product, it worked well on my dry skin problem areas, also my daughter has has a massive reduction in acne too her face and back.
05/09/2019
Good
Great for us with sensitive skin and nice to have a different fragrances
05/09/2019
Very good
Great for someone like me that has dry sensitive skin and my husband who has sensitive skin. It's moisturising and feels good after use and is good value for money. It would be nice if they had other scents.
03/09/2019
Soft skin
I love this. I have very sensitive skin on my back and this gives me so much relief. Takes the itching away