4.7 5 0 29 29 Saxa 100% Natural Coarse Sea Salt has been repackaged. This product is said to be harvested from mineral rich sea water, and naturally evaporated to produce a pure salt, and is suitable for cooking and grinding. It is free from artificial additives, and retails in a 350g recyclable pack featuring recipe suggestions.
Saxa 100% Natural Coarse Sea Salt

29/11/2020
good salt ata good price
frequenlty but this coarse sea salt as it's generally the best priced for course salt. The only thing that annoyes me in the tub, i find a lot get stuck at the end and i spend ages trying to shake it out, would be better if the top came off.
23/11/2020
good
the salt is a good size for cooking i like the packaging too and is good as the salt doesn't dry out is a little more expensive but thats fine as i prefer the taste to this one.
20/11/2020
Coarse, salty sea salt.
Salt is a good sized grain, buy as we like the tub it comes in, great to use in cooking. Slightly more expensive than unbranded coarse salt that we use to grind, but a good taste.
17/11/2020
Salt
Is there any salt we buy as we like to grind us out and it comes out just the right size would highly recommend this
14/11/2020
trusted make
i grew up with saxa as the salt to have in the kitchen. i like the sea salt better than the fine flow salt and think it is better for you. it is a good price and is also perfect for a salt bath.
13/11/2020
Perfect for cooking
Use this salt all the time in the kitchen. It has a really clean taste and the texture of it is perfect for so many meals. I use it coarse from the container and also ground in a salt mill. Excellent product.
09/11/2020
I love the fact the salt is coarse as opposed to fine... Tastes lovely and it's always one of my go to seasoning
30/10/2020
I've always used Saxa salt. A little goes a long way and it gives a great flavour to any food:)
27/10/2020
Staple
This salt is a staple in the kitchen cupboard. Easy to put into a grinder and less is needed for a salty condiment.
25/10/2020
Easy to measure
This is a very good salt and lasts ages as you only need a really small amount Also I love the way you can control how much salt you want with the different sized holes at too of the carton
06/10/2020
Excellent value and flavour enhancer.
I've been using this religiously in my cooking and it's definitely enhanced the flavour of my food. Personally, I like the options on the rotating flaps, which controls how much salt leaves the shaker. Would recommend, given the value and quality of the product.
03/10/2020
Lovely
I love this salt as I use it in my salt grinder, and have been doing this for ages. I don't use table salt anymore as like this much better
03/10/2020
Best salt
This is the only salt that i buy. It's coarse, so you'd need a grindr, but it's totally worth it. Plus, it's mostly paper and a bit of plastic so it's not so bad for the environment!
02/10/2020
My go to
Been getting this for ages! Always my go to just adds that bit extra to any meal. Never had any problems.
30/09/2020
great
Nice sized bits to add a little texture and salty crispness to your dish. A known brand, great at what it does. Love the bright and inviting packing too. Store cupboard favourite.