4.2 5 0 25 25 Sometimes you need an intense solution for your dry skin. The experts at Scholl are bringing you a specifically designed mask to moisture the dry skin on your feet: Soft & Smooth feet in only 20 minutes Provides intense feeling of hydration 24-hour hydration

20/08/2019
No more dry heels!
I find this fantastic for my dry heels and make a habit to use this foot mask at least ones a month! It so so fantastic and really moistures the heels of your feet and cracks in your heels
19/08/2019
smooth
left my feet nice and soft,easy to use would use again
15/08/2019
Soft feet
I volunteer in a kitchen and decided to use after my shift. Loved it only took 20 minutes so showered, used the socks while reading a magazine and dipping my tea. Fantastic results. My feet felt soft and smooth and thoroughly pampered. Will be using twice a week
14/08/2019
Alright
It feels light and cooling on the skin and is easy to use. After taking the mask off it leave your feet soft and clean however the next day that weared off as if I had never used it.
So soft
I thought I would give this a try it’s so good for tired achy feet just leave for 20 minutes for soft feet
Pamper
I liked this product and it did leave my feet feeling lovely and soft after use. I had used my hard skin remover first. The only thing i would say is you definitely need to have 20 money nuts free to sit and use this product without intrruption as it is very slippy trying to walk with the sock on! Definitely one for after the kids are in bed
Sweet Feet
Tried this foot mask and was impressed by the results. It left my feet feeling super smooth to the touch and it only took 20 minutes which was an added bonus. Great for summer ready feet.
10/08/2019
Foot heaven!
This product is brilliant! Feet are so often forgotten compared with other parts of our bodies. These socks are so goo, I put them on at night when I go to bed and take them off 20 minutes later. So easy, and they leave my feet feeling nourished and pampered.
Refreshing tingle
I like that these socks helped to put the moisture back into my feet and the tingly feeling they left whilst working there magic.
09/08/2019
Had dry skin on feet, used overnight for a couple of nights and gone. Would highly recommend
Soft feet
I have dry skin on the heels of my feet, this mask really helps soften them.
08/08/2019
Foot mask
Easy to apply and feel nice when wearing them found my feet felt a lot more hydrated after use and appearance for 2/3 days. Was a bit disappointed that it didn’t last longer..
08/08/2019
Very good
I have very dry heels and it's a little embarrassing to walk in shoes that you can see the problem. It was easy to use and comfortable to wear, I was sceptical about the what results i could get but it did the job. I did scrub mt feet after to remove any skin.
07/08/2019
A* product
Made feet lovely and soft very fresh feeling and helped dry skin on heels.
07/08/2019
Rehydrates feet
This product is easy to use and the results are amazing! I had very dry skin on my heels and they are so soft since using this product. This product does not need improving as it works 100%