4.3 5 0 63 63 Sometimes you need an intense solution for your dry skin. The experts at Scholl are bringing you a specifically designed mask to moisture the dry skin on your feet: Soft & Smooth feet in only 20 minutes Provides intense feeling of hydration 24-hour hydration
Scholl Expert Care Dry Skin Foot Mask

16/10/2019
Foot forever
Great foot mask , The best result is to leave overnight.
11/10/2019
An essential
I have a weekly routine where I take care of my feet and I always finish with these foot packs, leaves my feet feeling refreshed, soft and moisturised. I put my feet inside the mask bags and then put a pair of fluffy socks over the top while I get on with my house tasks or watch a film. My feet feel great afterwards.
10/10/2019
New feet
love these make my feet feel like brand new super soft and refreshed
03/10/2019
Keeps your feet soft
I have cracks on my feet and I bought this product recently and used it. Cracks have disappeared. Love this product. I have bought few more so that I can keep my feet soft and clean. Rating 9/10
30/09/2019
Nice feet
Scholl foot mask really do make my feet fit to been seen during the summer months and after as well. My feet get nasty hard feet and find it difficult to get rid of the hard skin. This foot mask helps a lot does not remove all of it but enough to show your feet. Pop them on no mess leave for 20 mins feet look nice. I use it abut twice a week to get the best result.
28/09/2019
Do try
If you suffer from very dry heels this product is a must. Your feet feel so good afterwards.
27/09/2019
Love this product
It left my skin so soft and smooth. Its also very easy to use.
26/09/2019
Amazing product
Totally love the product, the sock leaves my feet to soft and smooth. Me and my daughter like to use this product every week.
17/09/2019
Cool
I think the idea is good. But I think as well it is cheaper to pop some moisturiser on lol
13/09/2019
Short lived but worth it
Great product for instant effects. Lovely and cooling after hot day on my feet. Effects are however short lived and could easily do this daily though price wouldn't allow me to but great for pampering for special occasions when feet are on show
06/09/2019
Wow just wow 😮
If you could see my other half’s feet ( she won’t let me post a photo) before she used this product you would say they were someone else’s before and after photos 🤣 I can’t believe they actually worked !!! She’s tried various creams and graters but nothing ever worked as well as these , even the little fish treatment at the salon didn’t work the fish took one look at her feet and wanted to jump out 🤣 Honestly I’m impressed .... well done good product !
02/09/2019
wonderful
wonderful relief for dry and tired feet. after a full day's work our feet need it.I use it three times a week . I recommend
01/09/2019
Love, love, love
This is so nice, leaves feet feeling refreshed, helps with dry hard patches, really good before and after a self pedicure as a nice treat for your feet! Always use these after a girls night out!!
31/08/2019
Feel fresh
I have used this a lot and leaves feet so soft and kind to the touch. And even wearing casual soaks is nice feeling.
31/08/2019
hard skin
excellent product leaves feet smooth and soft, ready for summer sandals or the beach