Scholl Party Feet Ball of Foot Cushions

26/07/2020
Sweet relief
These are great at keeping the pain at bay and certainly provide some sweet relief. I wear them in flats as well just because the cushioning works so well!
14/07/2020
OK, not perfect
These help somewhat in relieving the pressure on the balls of the feet but would be better if they were softer and more like gel filled cushions. I didn't enjoy the feeling on these under my feet, they feel hard and sweaty and tend to not stay in place.
06/06/2020
Effective relief
My feet are super small so these are great not only at relieving pain, but also at helping my shoes to stay on! The only problem is that they get rather dirty after a few uses and aren't the easiest things to clean.
20/05/2020
Useful But don’t always stay put
The gel pads have a cooling effect as well as cushioning. There are two shortcomings however; they don’t always stay in place and this is particularly so the higher the heels are. Also sometimes I have found them to be too thin to be really effective in cushioning.
16/03/2020
Useful for emergency
These are good as they solve the problem for time.being, however they dont stay in one place and keep moving. I would keep these for back up if needed.
14/02/2020
Don’t always stay in place
Definitely easier to wear heels using these but they don’t always stay in place. Reusable but can get quite dirty on the sticky side
06/02/2020
A helping hand
These do provide instant relief on a night out and you would be very happy you’ve taken them with you. However they don’t always stay in place like you’ve want and can get dirty quite easily.
15/11/2019
Better than without
These help when you are out and wearing heals, definitely better than without, but don't expect them to solve the problem. These are convenient and small to carry, and can be reused and transfered easily from shoe to shoe if needed. However, for a better solution whole cushion insoles work much better, such as Scholl's orthopedic insoles.
22/10/2019
Party feet
These stay well in your shoes through the night and do help to keep off the foot ache for longer than you would normally have it. Just remember to keep your shoes on!!
14/10/2019
Save your tired feet
When I was wearing heels all day, my poor feet really start to ache. I discovered party feet by Scholl a number of years ago. They attach easily to the shoe, giving great relief to the ball of the foot as the silicone pads act as a cushion between shoes shoes and feet. Wonderful relief.
09/10/2019
They’re so bad.
I’ve bought these twice, Incase I’d used them wrong the first time! Both times they were in shoes similar to the image in the packet, strappy heels. Both times, they fell / worked their way out from under my feet and flapped around. Definitely not worth trying.
08/10/2019
Party feet
Loved these! Stopped that burning sensation in my feet when wearing high heels for a long period of time. Only downside was too narrow for some shoes so your foot slipped off them.
02/10/2019
Dancing feet
I love these Party feet soles. I use them for everything have them I most of my shoes and boots. Stops that burning feeling when been walking a lot. So soft on my feet at the end of my day my feet feel nice not hurting. Really do work found something at last for my feet
24/09/2019
party feet?
not for me, I found they slipped and made my shoes tight so needed to be removed, waste of money
06/09/2019
Not for me
I wanted to find these really comfortable so that I could wear heels for longer. Unfortunately I found that they made my shoes tight and any benefit was cancelled out.