4.1 5 0 61 61 1 of your 5 a day is provided by 1 serving of our recipe mix
Schwartz Wrap It Smokehouse Bbq 30g

20/11/2019
So Tasty
Perfect for creating a quick and tasty meal! I absolutely love this, and will buy again.
19/11/2019
Great seasoning
Nice taste and very good quality for money. I am buying this always for my wraps.
18/11/2019
There ok
This are ok for the money. We thought they were lacking a bit in flavour
Yammy
I am a big fan of Schwartz’ seasonings however this Wrap It Smokehouse Bbq its the best wrap its so yammy and taste
Love this
I get buy this for my daughter as she loves that but not my hot spicy ones lol she really enjoyed it and I must say I was surprised it was very tasty although I must admit I added extra jalapenos to my lovely smoky flavour really nice definitely would buy again and recommend to family and friends
enjoyed the flavour
Really enjoyed this our family loves wraps! Plenty of flavour and very easy to do. Would definately buy again as it makes a quick tasty and healthy meal for us all. Lovely with plenty of salad too!
12/11/2019
Amazing!
So delicious and easy instructions to follow, lovely thick sauce which is great in a wrap. I use this all the time now and definitely recommend to others. Perfect for uni students - not a lot of mess and don’t have to use a while sachet in one go :)
11/11/2019
Easy to use and make a basic meal have so much flavour! I buy this on a regular basis now.
11/11/2019
Is okay
Our family loves wraps! So we always up to try new recipes. It was okay, but we wouldn’t buy it again, nothing special and I thought it was a bit too much flavour going on.
10/11/2019
meh
this product wasnt to bad for the price but it did lack alot of flavour considering its bbq it was a very dull taste we ended up adding our own bbq sauce to our wraps because you just couldn't really get alot of bbq taste from the packet mix
01/11/2019
Doesn't taste like bbq
OK flavour but didn't taste like bbq. Probably won't buy again.
31/10/2019
Lovely !
Cooked as followed and was a brilliant tea. Definitely have this again
31/10/2019
Delicious for all
These are great for all the family. They are delicious all around. The flavour isnt too strong or over powering. I would reccomend this
30/10/2019
Nice but a little overpowering...
I am a big fan of Schwartz’ seasonings however this one, as nice as it was, was just a little too overpowering and smoky for my liking. It was very sweet and almost had an artificial smoky taste which was nice but after a few mouthfuls was difficult to get on with.
29/10/2019
Yum!
Being a veggie this powder works really well on veggies and quorn products! Would use again!