4 5 0 101 101 Seven Seas JointCare Max 1500mg Glucosamine Plus Omega-3, Vitamin C & Collagen Duo Pack Seven Seas Jointcare® Max® has been formulated to give you our highest strength Glucosamine providing: 1500mg Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI and contains: 400mg Omega-3 nutrients 100mg Collagen Vitamin C to support collagen formation for strength, resilience and support to your cartilage and bones Vitamins D for normal bone maintenance and muscle function

16/01/2019
Tablets looked a little large in the packets, on receiving the new product. Wasn't an issue to swallow ,as the coating made it so easy. Knee joints felt easier with this product.
16/01/2019
In the morning I feel more mobile and joints are less stiff
16/01/2019
Did use tablets for 30 days, being an ex carpet fitter always had problems with my knees, must say they have eased the achenes
14/01/2019
I trialed Seven Seas Jointcare with a view to seeing if I would feel relief from joint pain and be able to be more mobile without having stiff joints. I was surprised that after 21 days my legs didn't appear to be as stiff as they usually are in the morning.
14/01/2019
Sorry, but I cannot say I noticed difference to my joints etc.
14/01/2019
The tablets were quite big but Simone enough to take with my breakfast. Maybe it's to soon to tell, but I think they did some good.
14/01/2019
After doing the trial a lot of the joint pain I suffer has eased.
14/01/2019
Didn't notice much difference until I started exercising. Much more flexible
14/01/2019
The packaging is good and the regime easy to follow. My initial reaction was that the tablets/capsules are much too large and could do with being smaller but surprisingly I found them easy to swallow with water; they are tasteless, so not unpleasant to take. Generally, I do feel there has been some improvement to my aching joints, though, as advised, a longer period of more than 30 days would make for a better and fairer assessment.
13/01/2019
I have been using this product for over a month now and find i am less stiff and achy in my joints and feel more flexible. I have been able to do more walking and swimming than usual too and not be in pain at all
12/01/2019
Before i started taking Seven Seas Jointcare Max,my problem were my aching knees,when i went from sitting to standing my knees, were painful and stiff. but after three weeks of taking both tablets,i noticed reduced pain and stiffness in my knee joints,so i will definitely continue to take these tablets.My only recommendation is the size of the tablets,as some people might find them hard to swallow as their quite large.
12/01/2019
I'm not one to normally take supplements as try to use my diet to get most vitamins however in recent months have felt joints have been a bit more stiff so thought jointcare was worth a try. Having tried it for a period of time i would say that there has possibly been a slight improvement in my joints but not sure if it was all the tablets or the fact I was on holiday in warm climate for half the time. A downside of the tablets are there size which I found quite difficult to swallow. I would consider using it now that I've come over them the pain returns. Wouldn't necessarily recommend due to size of tablets.
12/01/2019
I have been taking Seven Seas Jointcare Max for 30 days and have not noticed any difference in the joints.I suffer from arthritis and i thought they would help my joint pain but unfortunately they haven't.
11/01/2019
Having suffered some joint pain in recent years I thought this could be of benefit. I think I need to try for a full 90 days really although my joint pain has shown some little improvement.
11/01/2019
Great product, will definitely keep taking them as part of my daily healthy living plan.