4 5 0 101 101 Seven Seas JointCare Max 1500mg Glucosamine Plus Omega-3, Vitamin C & Collagen Duo Pack Seven Seas Jointcare® Max® has been formulated to give you our highest strength Glucosamine providing: 1500mg Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI and contains: 400mg Omega-3 nutrients 100mg Collagen Vitamin C to support collagen formation for strength, resilience and support to your cartilage and bones Vitamins D for normal bone maintenance and muscle function

11/01/2019
There is some easing of joint pain but also found a lifting of mood which helped with the management of joint pain. Particularly throughout the winter so far. Easy to use, no side effects
11/01/2019
The tablets are quite large to swallow so may not suit everyone, but the packaging very good and I do feel the product would be helpful over the long term.
11/01/2019
I have been trialling Jointcare Max 30s for one month. I found the white tablet hard to swallow and I am not usually someone who struggles to swallow tablets. The capsule element of the pack was no problem at all. It is too early to say whether the product has improved my mobility but I do seem to have less joint stiffness lately. I am well aware this could be the placebo effect however! I would continue taking the product if it were easier to swallow and will be looking for an alternative product with similar ingredients. I would recommend Seven Seas Jointcare Max to anyone who can take large tablets with ease.
11/01/2019
I tried the product for 30 days so it was not over the recommended 90 days as stated in the pack. The product is easy to take. I had no side effects from taking the product but neither did I notice any benefit. The arthritis in my neck is just as 'creaky' and I did not notice any differences in other joints. It is for these reasons that I could not recommend the product to others. Of course, I cannot comment whether taking the product for the recommend three months would have made a difference.
11/01/2019
This is my first time trying these so far I have not noticed any difference my pain is mainly in hands and knees having said this I believe that more time would be needed to give them a fair chance so intend to continue for a couple more months. Give them a try as I have heard good reports.
11/01/2019
The tablets are very large and I must admit did cause me problems swallowing them especially the glucosamine one. However I did pereservere and although I couldn’t really say that I noticed any difference my left knee which I have problems with did seem slightly less painful
11/01/2019
The overall appearance of the tablets isn’t great, they need to be either combined or smaller. As to easing joints I’m not sure, taking painkillers at present. I think anything that may help getting old can only be a good thing so it’s a thumbs up from me👍🏻
11/01/2019
Such a great thing for me to take . Helped with my joints , which I suffer with quite badly . Overall , an excellent product .
10/01/2019
slightly better results than my previous medication. Taste was tolerable against others I've tried.
10/01/2019
I was really impressed with the vitamins for joint care as I felt they helped me over the month during which I was taking them and I certainly will be purchasing a new box.
09/01/2019
Easy to swallow despite the tablets being quite large. Took a few weeks to notice any difference but after a month of taking, my achey knees and back have definitely eased off a bit
09/01/2019
I suffer very badly with osteoporosis.and arthritis and in the mornings it is always a struggle for me to get moving as all my joints ache I and are stiff. I have been taking Jointcare Max for a month and in the month have found that my joints are more flexiable and I do not struggle in moving around. My knees are also not stiff and aching as before and I have found that I am now able to use my fingers much better than before. I have now purchased another pack of Jointcare Max and will continue to use these. I can recommend Jointcare Max to anyone who suffers from stiff and aching joints
09/01/2019
After taking these tablets instead of my usual Cod Liver Oil capsules I noticed an improvement with my wrists and elbows (which I usually struggle with). The effect of the glucosamine tablet together with the fish oil tablet seemed to be a lot more effective than just fish oil capsules alone. After finishing the pack and returning to my original cod liver oil capsules I felt a little more achey in my joints within a couple of days. I am going to continue taking Seven Seas Jointcare Max for the foreseeable future.
09/01/2019
The product was good, I could definitely notice a difference within my joints
09/01/2019
I definitely feel a lot better after taking these supplements. I generally wake up to a lot of aches and pains, being over 55. I took them as instructed and as part of a more healthy eating plan. I think they contributed greatly to my overall feeling of wellbeing.