4.1 5 0 486 486 Seven Seas has been supporting family health since 1935 and our Seven Seas JointCare® experts understand how important it is for you to have the support you need so you can continue doing the things you love. Seven Seas JointCare® Supplex® & Turmeric has been formulated with: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage Vitamin D to help maintain normal bones Vitamin C to support the normal function of the immune system Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue

28/01/2019
Brilliant! daily back pain almost disappeared. Tablets are an okay size as I struggle to swallow some tablets. Will be buying these and will recommend these to others. Great product.
28/01/2019
I believe Seven Seas JointCare Suppler & Turmeric were beneficial to my wellbeing. My fingers always suffer with aches this time of the year and I am surprised to say that they have definitely improved since taking this supplement. I would recommend them as I felt the benefit.
28/01/2019
The capsules are small and easy to swallow. I go running 4 times a week and very often feel pain in my hips and particularly my knees. Since taking the supplements I have very little pain at all - I can walk up and down stairs and get up for a crouching position with ease. I will definitely continue to take the supplements. Well worth the money.
28/01/2019
I didn't find any change whilst I was taking this supplement
28/01/2019
I used Seven Seas Joint Care Supplex and Turmeric as I have Osteoarthritis. The package was easy to open which is important to me.I felt that the inflammation in my joints was easier when using this supplement also a lot of the little niggling pains were not as prevalent. I would recommend the use of Seven Seas Joint Care.
28/01/2019
What's not to like, my joints feel easier, I can walk for longer, I'm no longer stiff when I get up from the chair. I will continue to use Seven Seas Joint Care.
28/01/2019
Super product and very easy to take, would definitely recommend to anyone with aches and pains, helped with my arthritic knees and can now cycle further than I used to
28/01/2019
I have joint pain in my shoulder which sometimes wakes me up when I turn over in my sleep, since taking Seven Seas JointCare Supplex & Turmeric I have noticed this happens less frequently which is great. I am also starting the gym next week so I think taking these supplements are going to help me greatly, so thank you for giving me the opportunity to try them.
28/01/2019
General movement and mobility is improved, therefore making my overall mental well-being much improved.
28/01/2019
I have already recommended this supplement to friends its easy to take and you really start to feel a little benefit even after the first use.Minor aches have gone and its so nice to wake up each morning feeling that my joints are ready for the day
28/01/2019
These have definitely made my aches and pains less noticeable. You do need to take them for a little while before you start to see the benefits.
28/01/2019
good product for the minor aches, stiffness , i tried for ew weeks and have noticed the difference , iam taking less pain killers and feel better.
28/01/2019
I was slightly disappointed with my results from trialling these as I expected more of a result but that could easily be down to the fact during my trial I was full of a heavy cold that took ages to get rid of so lots of aches and pains not helped by part of my work involves time outdoors in the cold. I am not giving up on them though, I am still taking them in the hopes I get the results I want shortly.
28/01/2019
Easy to take and definately helped my joints. Less aches and pains
27/01/2019
Firstly the packaging is very lovely and striking but because of the colour of the box and writing on it, it was quite difficult to read the instructions on the box. The tablets are quite big but I didn’t have any difficulty swallowing them. If you have difficulty taking tablets this may be an issue though. The massive plus side is taking this really seems to be making moving easier and helping to control my joint pain. I’ll happily keep on taking them.