4.2 5 0 132 132 Seven Seas Perfect7 Woman: You probably do various things to keep yourself youthful and fit from the outside. But do you do enough against the signs of aging from the inside? Seven Seas has researched the beneficial impact of marine oils for more than 70 years. Our nutrition experts have identified 7 key needs for women and developed those into Perfect7 Woman.

30/01/2019
I really didn't notice any difference in comparison to taking standard vitamins. I can imagine that being seven seas they will be more expensive than even buying the cod liver oil and a multivitamin separately. The vitamin pill is quite large and not easy to take compared to a smaller one. However, it was nice to have both pills in the same pack which made it more convenient.
30/01/2019
Nice packaging and easy way to get all important vitamins, minerals and omega 3,that I would otherwise have to buy in three separate containers.
29/01/2019
Tablets are easy to take, although large, no after taste. I’ve noticed strengthened nails, with less breakage. My hair and skin feel in better condition. Only used for the 30 day trial but positive results so far.
29/01/2019
Nails, hair and skin appear to be much stronger, clearer and brighter.
29/01/2019
After taking this my nails are stronger and grow faster. My hair seem to be in better condition as well.
29/01/2019
I have been taking this for 30 days and can’t say that I feel any different or feel any benifits from taking it. I would not spend the money on a product that has no impact.
29/01/2019
Attractive packaging and easy to follow instructions. I have definitely noticed a difference. My skin, hair and nails are more healthy and I feel I have more energy than normal.
29/01/2019
Good levels of the key vitamins and minerals and positive claims on pack. No idea if it has made any difference
29/01/2019
I love the fact that my nails are so long and strong. In fact they are the best they have ever been!
29/01/2019
Seven seas perfect 7 women's 30s have given me a definite boost in energy wether real or perceved.I have noticed a glow to my skin and an ease to the creakyness I've had in my bones for a while,all in all a positive result in my opinion.
28/01/2019
Overall I think this is a very comprehensive product, although I was surprised to find the two tablets split. To start with, the tablets did not agree with my system, but after the first week everything was fine. I have noticed higher levels of energy specially after hard exercise, and the cold weather. I have not noticed any particular effect on my hair or nails, but positive energy levels means a positive feedback from me.
28/01/2019
Started using these instead of my usual multi v. Noticed an improvement in my hair pretty quickly which looked more radiant and shiny. I did not change my shampoo or any other products so I could see if anything changed by using Seven Seas. My skin also seems to have a visible difference as it doesn't look as tired and my complexion's not as 'flat' as it looked a few weeks ago, despite it being the winter when my cheeks usually look like crepe paper! The thing I have most noticed is that my nails are a lot stronger. They have always been quite soft and prone to tearing off once any white tips appeared but are now looking pretty decent and haven't broken. Generally I feel as if I have a bit more energy, although whether this is a placebo effect or because I have upped my B vitamin intake I don't know for sure. Still, if it works....! The only downside people might find is that the pills are reasonable large although they are caplet shaped so much easier to swallow than round ones.
28/01/2019
Seven seas perfect7 women 30s has had quite a positive overall feeling physically and mentally. Feeling quite positive currently and Just under halfway through the course.
28/01/2019
I don’t think it does any harm to take a multi vitamin but as yet I haven’t noticed any difference. My nails are such a mess that I’m hoping that they will make some improvement xx
28/01/2019
I have now tried the Seven Seas Perfect Women 30's tablets for 30 days now and I'm so pleased with the results! The tablets are easy to take and I included them in my morning routine with breakfast. After about two weeks I started to feel the effects. I was definitely feeling less tired and my usually lacklustre hair felt a bit thicker with more body. After the 30 day trial I am feeling much more energetic. My skin, hair and nails have all benefitted and I am feeling generally more positive. I am now starting a trial for Seven Seas Perfect7 Renewal Advanced and am very excited for the results! I know that whatever the outcome of this next trial I will be purchasing Seven Seas vitamins and will be recommending to all my friends.