11/07/2019
love this
love this. tastes just how you want it and its so easy to portion your size on your plate now with the handy squeeze tube
01/06/2019
The best great taste, texture
Very nice full of tangy flavour a great texture well done Sharwoods and keep up the great range.
11/04/2019
Tasty Mango Chutney
Lovely mango chutney for everyday use, goes perfectly with Indian meals in particular, but is also scrummy on a cheese sandwich! The squeezy container makes it easy to use & avoids cross contamination when you have people with food allergies/intolerances in your family.
07/02/2019
Adds to the flavour
We rely on this product for our chicken dishes and the mango pieces within the product are quite big pieces and tastes wonderful. It is a sticky sauce but the botle helps manage the liquid better than the jar we find. The scent is gorgeous as it heats up in the pan and you can taste the difference once you've added it to a meal.
22/01/2019
Great condiment
I like to get a curry ready meal at the weekend and I have mango chutney on the side. This is nice enough, but nothing special.
10/01/2019
Good quality
Tasty mango chutney which has the right amount of tang to it! Goes well with popadoms and other dry food snacks.
18/11/2018
Sweet
I hadn't had chutney in a long time so I purchased this on a whim. I was not disappointed as the taste and flavour was just how I remembered chutney tasted when I was growing up. Excellent product.
15/08/2018
This is a really tasty chutney, I bought it for our weekly curry night and it went down a treat. I will continue to buy this brand now as not only does it taste better than my previous brand but i much prefer that it comes in a handy squeezie bottle instead of my usual jar as I find it easier and more convenient to use.
04/07/2018
Great with popodoms to dip into it!kids love it too.
04/07/2018
Great with your with you curry easy to squeeze rather than spooning out in the jar goes around quicker on Curry Nights
25/05/2018
Loving the flavour of this and like it with most thinks to give them a sweet kick. Great with salad and with chicken and chips. Would highly recommend this Sharwoods Green Labek Squeeze Mango Chutney and since it is in a squeeze bottle it makes it so much easier to get on your plate as well so bonus
24/05/2018
So delicious with poppadom’s and a curry. Sweet but not overly so that it’s sickly! This is just right and love the fact it’s a squeeze bottle as the jars can be a pain at times.
03/05/2018
Totally agree that it's a beautiful accompaniment to a good curry and some naans or poppadoms, but it also adds an extra element of depth when a few tablespoonsfull are added to the cooking stage of making a chili con carne - try it, you won't regret it.
29/04/2018
Wow. This chutney is amazing. Great taste and fantastic sqeasy bottle making it easier to use and with no mess
28/04/2018
I love this and easy to use with it being the squeeze bottle