4 5 0 11 11 Dissolves make-up with no greasy residue

01/10/2019
I was using a more expensive cleansing balm but decided to try this in order for me to save a few pennies. I haven't had any problems, it removes makeup really well, leaving no residue. I don't remove my eye makeup with this oil as I have sensitive eyes and feel like it irritates them but it's amazing on the rest of my face! I have been using this for at least a year now and will continue to use.
06/06/2019
Good cleansing oil
I have only just tried this product, it seems to be really good at removing my mascara, I woke up this morning without any residue left behind on my pillow, as can sometimes happen with other cleansers. I would recommend this cleanser as a cheaper alternative to some of the more expensive brands, but do not find this as moisturising on my skin.
10/10/2016
I got one of those, but really struggled with my mascara - it just didn't cleanse it entirely. It leaves the skin nice, but the cleansing part is a bit less effective...
14/09/2016
It leaves a light soft feeling on your skin after use would recommend you try it
02/09/2016
Would like to try this product is use most simple products from cleansing wipes the micellar water can't wait to try this 😊
04/09/2016
I would love to try this as it looks like it's very gentle on the skin but also has vitamins in it to moisturise the sking.
03/09/2016
I would love to try its.It look like very good thing to try thankyou
03/09/2016
I'd like to try this product as I have sensitive skin & struggle to find a good cleansing oil.
02/09/2016
I only use simple for cleansing and toning. Would love to see how this compares against the other products
02/09/2016
Send it to me and let me try then I can tell you I have very senstive skin and looking for something I can use
02/09/2016
I am very interested in trying this product... I have used Simple's Micellar water to remove my make up, and it's a great product! I wonder how this facial cleansing oil differs in quality and efficacy in removing my make up after the day. Will definitely give this a try! Thanks Home Tester Club for the recommendation :)