Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream

Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream

05/01/2022
Helps set my makeup
I find it hard to find a cream that'll keep my face hydrated throughout the day. This product works as the perfect primer before I put my foundation on, and will keep my foundation on my face for most of the day and my skin wont go dry or flaky.
11/12/2021
Amazing!
The ingredients are so simple but amazing. My face feels so fresh after I use it and I only need a tiny amount for it to lather up. I like the fact that it’s so adorable and it does a amazing job at cleaning my face and making it feel hydrated, smooth and clean. I notice that my skin clears up within 3 days is using it. Highly recommend!
07/12/2021
Great especially for the price
The product is super light. Cleansing but not stripping so afterwards you feel fresh and ready to continue with the rest of the skincare routine. I love that there are no perfume, essential oils or alcohol denat added. Great value for money more so that often is on sale
18/11/2021
Perfect!
I love this product! I have been using it for 2 years now. I have a very sensitive yet dry skin and this product suits me. I love that it comes in a perfect size because i bring it with me everywhere. And the best part? Affordable!
16/11/2021
Fav
Love this product really cleanses the face and doesn’t leave a residue
27/10/2021
Light weight gel cream
This is very hydrating yet light weight cream. I love to use this in summer- no irritants and skin-friendly ingredients. I have always loved simple products for their simple and low cost formulations, easily affordable and wide availability.
26/10/2021
amazing moisturiser if you have normal, combo or oily skin
This stuff is so amazing, definitely a holy grail for me. I have normal skin type so this is not too heavy and it still gives that boost of moisture. It's affordable yet it performs better than some high end moisturisers. I will keep repurchasing this until I die.
19/10/2021
It leaves skin more fresh and softer. great product.
15/10/2021
Lovely product, cleanses my face properly, smells really good
02/10/2021
Like this brand.
I like Simple brand as it has great quality products with very affordable prices. This face wash is great for cleaning my skin. It doesn't cause any irritation so it is very good for sensitive skin.
11/09/2021
Entire range is excellent
The entire Simple range is excellent both price wise and for the quality. Great for people who want good skin products for a reasonable price. I use the kids range from them and it is super gentle on my kids hair and skin . Would definitely recommend.
03/08/2021
Brilliant
I great product lovely for your skin leaves your skin feeling great
24/07/2021
Okay…
It’s an okay product. It is gentle on the skin, but after using it for a while I noticed quite a bit of my skin becoming dry. Decided not to purchase it again, especially as I did not notice much of a better difference in my face. However it is a simple formula, and good for those who only need a face wash.
13/07/2021
Perfect Makeup Base
absorbed really well and quickly too. Its perfect for makeup, no random reactions changing the foundation colour so make up stayed true. Skin remained fresh and smooth all day
06/07/2021
Great for all types of skin
Its not only great for sensitive skin but all skin types, lightweight and absorbs well