Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream

10/08/2020
very nice on the skin
the product was very good on my combined skin, yet I cannot use it throughout the day because it is very veryy hydrating to the point where I would feel like sticky over the the end of the day, what i liked most was the texture of it
20/07/2020
Good mositure
I use this at night and put lots on then morning my face is so soft and smooth. I love the gel texture
21/05/2020
Reacted badly
Used other simple products on my face with no issue who tried this out. Made my skin bright red, very dry and broke out in spots. Would not recommend to anyone with dry/sensitive skin
18/05/2020
So Hydrating
This product is super hydrating and has left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. It is a really light cream that sinks straight into my skin. It is also perfect for sensitive skin and has no harsh chemicals.
29/04/2020
Good cleaners!
I like simple products and have used I other cleaners which are quite nice. I think this one it’s really good. It removes make up well and doesn’t strip the face as many cleansers do. I found my skin feeling clean and moisturised at the same time .
19/04/2020
hydrating gel cream
Really liked this product. The consistency of the gel is lovely. great for my sensitive skin! the bottle lasted quite a while too which was great. would definitely purchase again.i would recommend to anyone who breaks out easily/sensitive skin, you wont regret :)
18/02/2020
Has really helped my skin and feels nice when applied
08/02/2020
Very gentle and kind to skin!
I was very happy with this product. A little went a long way, and it was very kind to skin and hydrating as the package states.
13/01/2020
4/5
Very basic formular, perfect for my sensitive skin! Feels lovely on my skin, smells AMAZING! I use this everyday and my skin has cleared up ALOT! Definitely recommend if you have dry skin that constantly breaks out!
08/01/2020
Cheap and effective
This product is another gem from Simple. It is perfect for people who have problem skin that is sensitive to other products. This moisturiser does not feel greasy or oily, it is light and will nourish your skin. It will not cause a reaction and will clear up any dry skin quickly.
18/11/2019
Good product for dry skin
I have quite dry skin and this worked well on my face. It’s a great base for the day and has a nice texture. It isn’t too oily or doesn’t dry your face out. Great product.
15/10/2019
Good value and effective!
I bought this moisturiser along with the cleanser on a whim and I'm glad that I did! I was looking for a cheap but effective moisturiser and this really does the job! My skin feels very soft and moisturised after use - I would definitely repurchase.
23/09/2019
hydrating gel
Nice product. Absorbed well made skin feel comfortable and soft, Very good value.
14/08/2019
Great value for money
On a value for money scale this is up there. My favourite skincare will always remain with some of the more premium brands but for a basic everyday moisturiser this is cooling, moisturising and non-drying/tacky. Would recommend.
03/08/2019
Beautiful product
This cream might not have a fancy packaging or amazing scent (no-fragrance) but it does pack a punch of hydration for the skin. It is more gel-like in texture and it does absorb beautifully on the skin leaving it soft all day. Great base for make up too. Little goes a long way so it will last you longer than you think. No parabens or strong chemicals either which is a bonus. Lovely product.