15/10/2019
Good value and effective!
I bought this moisturiser along with the cleanser on a whim and I'm glad that I did! I was looking for a cheap but effective moisturiser and this really does the job! My skin feels very soft and moisturised after use - I would definitely repurchase.
23/09/2019
hydrating gel
Nice product. Absorbed well made skin feel comfortable and soft, Very good value.
14/08/2019
Great value for money
On a value for money scale this is up there. My favourite skincare will always remain with some of the more premium brands but for a basic everyday moisturiser this is cooling, moisturising and non-drying/tacky. Would recommend.
03/08/2019
Beautiful product
This cream might not have a fancy packaging or amazing scent (no-fragrance) but it does pack a punch of hydration for the skin. It is more gel-like in texture and it does absorb beautifully on the skin leaving it soft all day. Great base for make up too. Little goes a long way so it will last you longer than you think. No parabens or strong chemicals either which is a bonus. Lovely product.
08/05/2019
Love
I love simple and it's normally the first product I will buy. This is just as good as the rest of the range
03/05/2019
kind on skin
I love simple and their products i was impressed with this gel cream my skin felt soft and its very gentle i was happy with the overall results sticking with this one
08/04/2019
Dissapointed
I expected high hopes for this moisturizer but unfortunately it broke me out! Was really dissapointed
22/03/2019
Hydrating on my aging skin
I’ve always used a high end brand on my skin but recently it wasn’t as effective as it normally is. When I saw Simple hydrating gel, I decided to give it a try as my mum swears by the brand. I have been using it now for about 2 weeks and it absorbs well into my skin. The dry patch on my forehead and right cheek have be rehydrated. This product does exactly as it advertises. I’d recommend this to anyone looking to switch and wanting a refreshing change.
13/03/2019
Simply great
For reasons unbeknown to me, my usual face cream (well known, expensive brand) has felt heavy and was not being fully absorbed. Saw an advert for Simple hydrating gel cream and decided to give it a try. Been using it now for about 3 weeks and am delighted with it - light, non greasy and fully absorbs into my skin. Getting older I have been aware of small drier patches on my face and am pleased to say they have disappeared since I began using this cream.
11/03/2019
One of my favourites
I love all the Simple Waterboost products and i’m on my third tube of this. It’s very inexpensive, it’s smells so fresh and clean and it leaves my face feeling so soft all day. I will definitely keep buying this. Paired with the water boost sheet mask, it has done wonders for my skin
09/03/2019
Love this!
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now, I had really dry flaky skin and couldn't understand if it was another face wash that was causing it or something in my make up bag. I have sensitive skin as well so have to be careful what I use but I came across this in Boots and noticed a difference straight away, my skin feels so much more hydrated, no more flakiness, still a tiny bit dry on my forehead but no way near as much as it was 2 weeks ago! will definitely continue to use, it's such a great price too!
17/11/2018
Water booster hydrating gel
It is easy to use and soft and smooth to apply. Feels like water and natural. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed
28/10/2018
Light weight
This gel cream is a light refreshing easily absorbed cream. Perfect for those with dry or sensitive or even oily skin as it's so light but is hydrating. Will buy again.
27/10/2018
Hydrating boost
I don't mind t product, it is hydrating, but I was looking for something more for wrinkles and fine lines. I am older, so my needs are different. It does hydrate. If I was younger, it would've been 5 stars.
25/10/2018
Gel cream
Lovely creamy face wash, left my face feeling soft and clean