Simple Water Boost Hydrating Gel Cream

22/09/2020
Good quality, affordable moisturiser
I tried this product several months ago and used it regularly for about 6 weeks. Overall it is a very effective moisturiser. It feels refreshing when you apply it, and dries down nicely to a matte finish whilst still feeling quite luxurious and hydrating on the skin. I have given it 4 stars purely because I noticed some patches of dry irritated skin cropping up on my face after using it for about a month, which is not typically an issue for me. I removed this from my routine and my skin seemed happier for it. I have normal/dry skin and tend to favour slightly richer, more occlusive products than this, but if your skin is on the normal or oily side this will probably suit you.
11/09/2020
Not for me
I bought this as I thought it would be fab but unfortunately it nothing. In fact I would say it made my skin feel dryer after I applied it. Well that was after it finally sank into my skin. Sorry to say but not for me unfortunately.
19/08/2020
Great for sensitive skin
I use this daily prior to using makeup and I love it. Its very light on the skin and a little goes a long way. In the winter months or when I'm on holiday i put a good amount on my face prior to bed to give my skin an extra hydration boost as my skin dries out when the heating is on or when I've been exposed to the sun for along time. Its my go to moisturiser now.
10/08/2020
very nice on the skin
the product was very good on my combined skin, yet I cannot use it throughout the day because it is very veryy hydrating to the point where I would feel like sticky over the the end of the day, what i liked most was the texture of it
20/07/2020
Good mositure
I use this at night and put lots on then morning my face is so soft and smooth. I love the gel texture
21/05/2020
Reacted badly
Used other simple products on my face with no issue who tried this out. Made my skin bright red, very dry and broke out in spots. Would not recommend to anyone with dry/sensitive skin
18/05/2020
So Hydrating
This product is super hydrating and has left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. It is a really light cream that sinks straight into my skin. It is also perfect for sensitive skin and has no harsh chemicals.
29/04/2020
Good cleaners!
I like simple products and have used I other cleaners which are quite nice. I think this one it’s really good. It removes make up well and doesn’t strip the face as many cleansers do. I found my skin feeling clean and moisturised at the same time .
19/04/2020
hydrating gel cream
Really liked this product. The consistency of the gel is lovely. great for my sensitive skin! the bottle lasted quite a while too which was great. would definitely purchase again.i would recommend to anyone who breaks out easily/sensitive skin, you wont regret :)
18/02/2020
Has really helped my skin and feels nice when applied
08/02/2020
Very gentle and kind to skin!
I was very happy with this product. A little went a long way, and it was very kind to skin and hydrating as the package states.
13/01/2020
4/5
Very basic formular, perfect for my sensitive skin! Feels lovely on my skin, smells AMAZING! I use this everyday and my skin has cleared up ALOT! Definitely recommend if you have dry skin that constantly breaks out!
08/01/2020
Cheap and effective
This product is another gem from Simple. It is perfect for people who have problem skin that is sensitive to other products. This moisturiser does not feel greasy or oily, it is light and will nourish your skin. It will not cause a reaction and will clear up any dry skin quickly.
18/11/2019
Good product for dry skin
I have quite dry skin and this worked well on my face. It’s a great base for the day and has a nice texture. It isn’t too oily or doesn’t dry your face out. Great product.
15/10/2019
Good value and effective!
I bought this moisturiser along with the cleanser on a whim and I'm glad that I did! I was looking for a cheap but effective moisturiser and this really does the job! My skin feels very soft and moisturised after use - I would definitely repurchase.