Skinnies Vegan Looks Tinted SPF 30 Medium BB Cream

4.5 5 0 40 40 Skinnies LOOKS is a sun cream revolution and beauty gel combined. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus its better for the environment as we're not wasting water.
Skinnies Vegan Looks Tinted SPF 30 Medium BB Cream

25/10/2022
Very good
Suitable for sensitive skin. It protects me from burning on the sun.
26/07/2022
It's OK. It's not the best bb cream I've tried but it does have a very nice natural look and feel. The best part is the spf that's included as sometimes spf can ruin the way foundation sits.
01/07/2022
Good product
I love the tint, it has light coverage and hydrates the skin, smells nice too, however, I would wish it was SPF 50 instead of 30, that would make it even more worthy of its price.
23/03/2022
Good
It is just a tinted moisturiser so doesn’t cover up all imperfections completely but definitely adds a nice
16/02/2022
Lovely
Use small amount rubbed between fingers before putting on but I tend to add a little of another moisturiser to and top up with powder to take shine off. Handy for daytime application fragrance free too
14/01/2022
....
Light coverage It provides good SPF protection. Use it almost daily. I highly recommend.
10/01/2022
Great 2 in 1 product Does the job of protecting and covering some of the impurities however doesn’t provide enough coverage for me
01/12/2021
Really good sun cream
This has to be one of the better creams out there, you definitely need a small amount to cover a large area and it melts easily into the skin and leaves a good protection you can feel.
29/11/2021
Light coverage
It provides good SPF protection. Use it almost daily.
07/11/2021
BB cream
I'm not BB cream's fan. Personally, I prefer pure sun cream without any foundation. However in compare with other BB creams, this one has a good quality. Would I recommend it? I depends on you if you like BB cream or not
06/11/2021
Great 2 in 1 product
27/10/2021
soothing spf
A nice fragrance and alcohol free chemical sunscreen, has soothing ingredients like panthenol. Didn't break me out and doesn't leave the skin shiny as some other sunscreens.
17/09/2021
Wonderful
Great value. Vegan do my daughter approves too
11/09/2021
Sun cream
I was not that keen on this cream did not like the smell but my daughter love it
07/09/2021
One of the best !
One of the best tinted moisturisers I have ever used. Leaves my whole face looking flawless and really diminishes the appearance of blemishes and red cheeks. Even better that it has SPF in this product. It also has a nice smell to it and nothing to harsh