4.5 5 0 209 209 Share the fun of Smarties® Buttons!. Smooth white chocolate buttons filled with crunchy mini Smarties®!. A deliciously fun and colourful treat in a convenient Smarties® Buttons Sharing Bag. Coloured using food & plant extracts - no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Quality, 100% certified sustainable cocoa beans selected through the Nestlé® Cocoa Plan
Smarties Buttons

19/10/2020
Soooo Good
I love anything white chocolate, and these do not disapoint! very moorish once started
15/10/2020
Sweet treat
My kids absolutely love these (as do I) The creaminess of the white chocolate coupled with the crunch of the smarties inside is a perfect pairing. They’re a great size as well & just enough in the bag to share.
04/10/2020
Love
My child loves these as a snack after school she loves white chocolate and smarties so this is a great mix.
29/09/2020
Fantastic buttons, great taste and great in a kids lunch box
24/09/2020
yummy
Bought for my grandson, and tasted with him wow i certainly thought they would be a nice taste for kids, very surprised to find I enjoyed them just as much
24/09/2020
not for sharing
Absolutley love these smarties buttons. Creamy white chocolate with the crunch of the smarties. Sorry it says a sharing bag but once you start to eat them you carnt stop. I would recomend but buy a bag for each person.
23/09/2020
Proper good
I was given these to try, and thought they were delicious. There really are a fair few Smarties shoved into eat little button, and I couldn't stop myself polishing off the whole bag...
19/09/2020
Mouthwatering chocolate
These are the best chocolate smarties combination I have ever tried! So nice and super tasty!
17/09/2020
Delicious!
What’s not to love about white chocolate and smarties! I devoured a sharing packet on my own whenever I buy them so I have to limited myself!
12/09/2020
If you love white chocolate and you love smarties these are AMAZING! The kids (And grownups) all love these! I couldn’t fault them! A lovely little treat! Would definitely recommend!
11/09/2020
Yesssssss!
These are great. I find the all chocolate ones quite sickly but these are great! It’s hard to have a couple and not the whole bag. I end up dipping into them everytime I open the fridge.. yes I keep my chocolate in the fridge! Small white button thick with mini smarties inside. Normally 2 or 3. Great product.
06/09/2020
I love these sooo much, they melt in your mouth and then you have the crunch from the smarties after. I do prefer the milk chocolate ones as I find the white chocolate sickly After a while but me and my family still love them.
03/09/2020
Smartie Buttons
They are nice and melt in your mouth with the nice crunch of the smarties but I much prefer the milk chocolate ones! My kids like these though!
25/08/2020
Smarties white buttons
This are not ad good as the milk smartie buttons but a good second
25/08/2020
Good
These are really good coming cold from the fridge, the only thing I found is it that they get very sickly after a while