22/08/2019
Nice
Nice snack when I diet I love Kellogg's do leave gums a bit sore as always really hard texture but the taste and all is nice and fills you up for around a hour
01/04/2019
Protein is filling!
Good for when on a diet or just want to eat healthier snacks. I thought they were tasty but was tempted to have more than one. Would buy them again anyway.
08/10/2018
Not a big fan
Eating these and i know im eating a healthy bar. Didnt enjoy the favours, Wouldnt buy again personally.
02/10/2018
Very moreish
Not my usual type of purchase but the packaging made them look apealing and I am so glad I brought them, they are so tasty and not too sweet but beware you will want more than just one .
15/08/2018
I bought these recently for the first time and was really impressed. Very tasty and a great snack whether at home or out and about. Have purchased them again since. Highly recommend.
30/04/2018
its very tasty! really good energy boost especially when im running late. Soft, crunchy and chewy its everything you like in one mouthful,. It's a great flavour altogether and would recommend to try if you haven't done so.
21/04/2018
Delicious not what I expected. Quite pricey though. Children enjoyed too. A happy family.
21/04/2018
I saw these and another flavour in my local supermarket and thought I’d give them a go, wanted to start having some healthier snacks so thought protein bars would do the trick. I love the taste and they satisfy my appetite when I need a quick bite. I’m forever buying these now!
20/04/2018
I managed to get a free sample of this and I loved it it was very nice and not what I expected
18/04/2018
Tried theese great on the go snack especially if on diet.plenty of flavour
06/04/2018
Love this protein bar. Great for on the go and provides a great source of protein quickly. Fantastic taste and texture - will be buying again.
04/04/2018
Hmm very tasty! Great energy boost. I'm funny with textures of foods but this is perfect. Soft, crunchy and chewy. It's a great flavour altogether and would recommend to try if you haven't done so.
03/04/2018
omg this special k protein bar is so good makes a nice between snack and good for you...
30/05/2018
I do like a good go to bar and I've really just got a thing for coconut at the min so may just have to give these a try.
17/04/2018
Have not tired this product would love too try. I'm into eating healthy protein and this protein bar looks very healthy. Hoping too try!!!!!