27/10/2018
SYNTHETIC TASTE
SYNTHETIC TASTE AND NOT HEALTHY WITH SUGAR AND A HIGH FAT CONTENT
01/08/2018
Very tasty a nice light snack, not as spicy as I thought they would be
22/07/2018
Not as good as the usual sunbite flavours. I think I will just stuck to sweet chilli ones
30/04/2018
These are so nice and not too hot amd very moreish as i have eat 2 pavkets each time
20/04/2018
I bought this chips to my daughter, looked very healthy. It is multigrain, but hot and spicy. I did not read the label till chili on the bottom, but I think the small peppers could be bigger on the packaging.
16/04/2018
Bought these to have as part off my diet cheats light and crispy not over powering on flavour would i recommend yes in one word
09/04/2018
Yes i have tried thee Sunbite Veggie Harvest pepper and chili snacks just 2 days ago they are light,tastey and crunchy with a light taste not too strong good for a healthy snack if your trying to eat healthy
06/04/2018
They are my favourite now. Bit spicy and very crispy. Love it!
03/04/2018
Tried Sunbites Veggie HarvestPepper and chilli snacks with a 50p off voucher for a packet of six, they were very tasty, crunchy and fresh. Slightly different in flavour, but would buy again.
18/08/2018
I quite often buy the other sunbites but haven’t seen these in the shops yet, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for them
20/04/2018