23/10/2019
Crisps
I didn't find these that great not much flavour, just lacked taste.i thought they would be more healthier than they are with all the sugar. Need better flavourings and need to be more healthy.
27/10/2018
SYNTHETIC TASTE
SYNTHETIC TASTE AND NOT HEALTHY WITH SUGAR AND A HIGH FAT CONTENT
01/08/2018
Very tasty a nice light snack, not as spicy as I thought they would be
22/07/2018
Not as good as the usual sunbite flavours. I think I will just stuck to sweet chilli ones
30/04/2018
These are so nice and not too hot amd very moreish as i have eat 2 pavkets each time
20/04/2018
I bought this chips to my daughter, looked very healthy. It is multigrain, but hot and spicy. I did not read the label till chili on the bottom, but I think the small peppers could be bigger on the packaging.
16/04/2018
Bought these to have as part off my diet cheats light and crispy not over powering on flavour would i recommend yes in one word
09/04/2018
Yes i have tried thee Sunbite Veggie Harvest pepper and chili snacks just 2 days ago they are light,tastey and crunchy with a light taste not too strong good for a healthy snack if your trying to eat healthy
06/04/2018
They are my favourite now. Bit spicy and very crispy. Love it!
03/04/2018
Tried Sunbites Veggie HarvestPepper and chilli snacks with a 50p off voucher for a packet of six, they were very tasty, crunchy and fresh. Slightly different in flavour, but would buy again.
18/08/2018
I quite often buy the other sunbites but haven’t seen these in the shops yet, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for them
20/04/2018