21/11/2019
Spider man
My son tested this product around 2 weeks and he is very happy. He playing Super Hero Adventures Spider Man Jetquarters everyday. This is his favourite toys. My son sleep with Spider Man. I am LIKE a mum always check toys , its safe for my son or not. I high recommended this product for all parents.
Hours of Fun
I was surprised how big is this toy actually! Much bigger than I expected. My son is 3 and he played for hours with it. Very good quality plastic toy. Feels strong and sturdy. The Spider-Man figure is not too small, just the perfect size for his small hands. I didn’t have to show him how to use it, as he new straight away how to put Spider-Man inside the jet. Great for any Spider-Man fan!
Massive surprise
My son was over the moon when got the Spider Man Jetquarters , kept him busy for hours. I didnt expect it being this big , love this product , well made and strong . My son is 4 and put other figures into the jet , absolutely worth money.
Great enjoyment
My son lives spiderman and this toy was no exception, he had a great time using his imagination with this and was pleased at the size of it so he could fit lots of other items onboard, definitely a toy he enjoyed playing with and has been played with every day so far since he received it.
He loves it!
My son is 5 and he loves it!Great size for smaller hands and its a good quality product.
19/11/2019
Fantastic toy
This is a fantastic toy my little boy absolutely loves anything to do with Spiderman is he was in awe at this when we unpackaged it it was so nice to see his face light up. The toy itself is a good size with a Spiderman action figure my little boy has been playing with this non stop.
Excellent toy
My 4 and 2 year old have really enjoyed playing with this. I am able to leave them to create a story with their imaginations and it's so lovely to see. I hope to buy some of the other figures to go alongside spiderman to make new adventures. It is made well and easy to set up, hours of fun had already.
Spider-Man Jetquarter review
I received the Spider-Man jetquarters, I was suprised that the package was very big, great colours great, both bout of my boys aged 5 an 10 enjoyed playing with the toy, I would say the only down side of the toy was that the bit where Spider-Man sits was very difficult for my children to open up ( I had to use my nail to open it up) so they could place or takeout Spider-Man,
Great imaginative toy
My two boys loved the Spiderman Jetquarters. They loved the chunky Spiderman and the different compartments and ways to use it. They loved carrying Spiderman in the compartment and dropping him out, for the other to catch. It is great for using your imagination. The only downside is the cockpit being stiff to open, even after use.
17/11/2019
Brilliant Spiderman toy
My 6 year old son loved it. It's really well made and durable. You can put other Marvel character toys inside the Jetquarters but my son was putting other figures and cars inside with no problems. It kept him good for ages!
17/11/2019
Way bigger than I expected
I was surprised how big is this toy actually! Bay bigger than I expected. My son is 6 and he played hours with it. Very good quality plastic toy. Feels strong and sturdy. The Spider-Man figure is not too small, just the perfect size for his small hands. I didn’t have to show him how to use it, as he new straight away how to put Spider-Man inside the jet. Great for any Marvel (Spider-Man) fan!
Cute, Durable, and Entertaining
My son was ecstatic when he received the Super Hero Spider man Jetquarters earlier this week. He has not stopped playing with it and we now have to get to the shops and buy him the additional accessories. He's quite rough with toys but this toy is well made and durable to handle the roughness of an excited little boy. Highly recommend this product as it will keep any child busy and content for hours.
endless fun!
Super Hero Adventures Spiderman Jetquaters is number one ! my 7 year old son was surprised by the size of the toy.the toy is made of very good quality material. My son loves this toy because you can play with it in different ways.the toy provides a lot of fun!My son loves Spiderman!
Fantastic!
Fantastic toy with the additional spiderman figure. Allows you to collect more from the range as add-ons which can be used alongside the Jetquarters. Easy to assemble and use for all youngsters. Definitely recommend!
Great kids loved it!
This product is great with lots of gadgets for children to locate and discover. It is quite big and sturdy and the children played with it for over 2 hours.