4.3 5 0 11 11 A mild, mouth-watering Sweet & Sticky Barbecue sauce enhanced by the Tabasco® brand Chipotle flavour. Chilli rating - mild - 1, Suitable for vegetarians.

02/10/2018
Saucy
Great Sauce, packaging let the product down as it constantly leaked
27/03/2018
My son loves bbq sauce and always goes for this one if he can
15/11/2017
Love love love this stuff!! Onto my forth bottle is as many weeks... Yes really!! If you like BBQ sauce then you'll definitely enjoy this. Really delicious! Hope its here for good and not limited time.
20/08/2018
My husband and daughter love bbq sauce so this is definitely something that we would like to try
30/07/2018
not seen this in stores yet,but cant wait to find and try it asap reviews look great for it
21/02/2018
My husband is a barbecue fan, so we have tried several products, haven't tried this yet x
18/10/2017
Another 1 to choose from sounds good though but there are so many brands and different types to choose from now!
26/09/2017
Omg this sounds absolutely delicious! Really unique... I can't wait to try this
08/09/2017
this sauce looks yummy ive not tasted other flavors from this range other than the original Tabasco that ive used for cooking. this looks like it would be yummy over some ribs or to simply dip some chunky chips in i will be keeping a look out for this one.
04/09/2017
I've not tried this but it looks like it could be an interesting and tasty product,I have tried other products in this range and would love to sample some of this
04/09/2017
This product looks very interesting I love a good barbecue sauce I would like to try this