3.8 5 0 35 35 140°C heated soleplate with ceramic coating for better results on all fabrics killing up to 99.9% of bacteria*. 40secs heat-up, 1600W and 26g/min steam to refresh and sanitize, fast. 0.2L removable tank, locking trigger, 3m cord and stable base for convenience. With door hook, fabric brush, pleat attachment, steam bonnet and travel bag.

Don't ditch the iron.
Took a few tries to get good results .The instructions are quite basic so I'm not sure if I am using the product correctly.You can't use it in a small room as it produces a lot of steam.Would only use it on 1 or 2 tops at a time.I would still use an iron for shirts & trousers as you can't produce a crease with this product
Wrinkle free in a whizz
Handy steamer for when you don't want to get the iron out or when you want to do curtains without taking them down. Light weight quick to warm up and easy to use
Good for upholstery
The Tefal DT8150 Garment Steamer is easy to use and does the job effectively enough on larger items but it doesn’t replace a conventional iron for normal clothing items, I wouldn’t recommend someone buying it to replace an iron but it’s ok for curtains etc
Bit of a disappointment.
The overall look of this garment steamer is great, lightweight and looks great. However is performance wasn't as great. I feel like this did absolutely nothing to my clothes. Small creases still remained and I still had to crank the iron out. It did however give my clothes a little refresh and smelled fresh but that's not what I wanted it for. I wouldn't recommend this product.
12/07/2019
Saves you a trip to the gym!
Quite a good device for ironing on the go, if you need an item of clothing ironed quickly. The only downsides I noticed; it does run out of water quickly (it ran out after two t-shirts for me), and it is quite heavy (it was like lifting weights at home, so it saves me a trip to the gym). Overall I found it quite handy, and will continue to use it.
10/07/2019
Ironing hack
It is very easy and light weight to use. Am very impressed with how well it decreased my clothes. I have included a before and after photo of my sons favourite t-shirt as you can see I was able to use the steamer safely over the print
This is a game changer
This is a complete game changer. As a mum of 4 young children ironing is not something I have time for. Now its no longer a longtime chor. Wrinkled school polo to the ready and my trusty steamer set with water and preheated im good to go. Within 30 seconds of steaming I have 1 school shirt completly crease free and 1 very happy mum. Steamer is lightweight and lasts just long enough to do several items before needing a top up of water. Very impressed im never letting this product go.
09/07/2019
Heavy and awkward to use.
You're slightly restricted where you can use this because of the plug.It's quite heavy when full and you're holding it up. Difficult to steam sleeves and collars of shirts. Does the body of the shirt quite well. There are extra attachments, one for delicate, one for standard and one for stubborn creases/creasing trousers.I couldn't work out how to use the one for stubborn creases initially and still don't understand how you can reach a stubborn crease in the middle of the material as you can only fit a small amount of material through the attachment - to do a trouser crease you would have to turn the steamer sideways but it says to keep upright.I also found sometimes the steam burnt my fingers slightly as it swirls around back off the fabric. Works better on lighter fabrics.Comes with a little bag to pack away.I wouldn't say it was light enough to take away with you.Probably good for freshening up suits etc. Too much plastic packaging.
09/07/2019
More effective than Ironing.
It is very powerful and convenient to use. I like how it heats up very quickly and has multiple options for use. It comes with 3 attachments, one of which is suitable for delicate fabrics. It also has a continuous steam option. It kicks out plenty of steam and it pulls out creases really quickly. I really like this and I find it much easier than ironing. Also a lot less hassle to use this than get the ironing board and iron set up. I don’t think I will be using my iron board set up. The creases that my iron left behind pulled out with ease using this steamer, I am so impressed. This will be my go to product - not sure I need my iron anymore!
08/07/2019
Steaming through work, quick and easily.
The best invention yet, in our busy house with 7 people all dressing to impress, this steamer is a valuable asset to our family home. It is very easy to use and not a struggle at all, would have got one earlier if I knew they were this easy! Very good and will recommend to anyone!
08/07/2019
easy to use and very convenient
I have never used a garment steamer before but now I would never go back to traditional ironing again. It is much easier, there is no need for an ironing board and it is much quicker also. I found the device heavier than I thought, but it is comfortable to hold. It only needs a little water and it is very easy to use. I used it on a shirt and could finish it in a few minutes. It provides a steady steam and with the lock button you don't even need to push the trigger. I haven't tried the attachments yet, but I like that it comes with a door hook, it is really helpful. I would definitely recommend this device to anyone who hates ironing as much as I do. It makes me able to wear clothes that I haven't worn because I tried to avoid ironing them.
Brilliant Gadget
This gadget is excellent but I need to buy a flat door to hang the clothing over lol. Not a problem just joking I loved using this and recommend it 100%
08/07/2019
Effective , easy to use steamer !
Loving the steamer , have used it several times and have seen excellent results . Easy to use and quick to heat up . The only reason I have given it 4* instead of 5* is that it does get a litter heavy if you are doing more than a couple of garments. I cannot wait to try out some of the other attachments especially on the sofa
07/07/2019
Steam your way through the ironing
I would totally recommend that everyone has one of these!!! Even if you hate ironing you will love using this. Its so simple to set up and use. I think it cuts down my ironing time by at least half. The attachments are really useful on items such as jeans and silk blouses.
07/07/2019
Hate ironing? Love this!
I HATE ironing and it’s so boring and takes so long. I love this steamer as I can do individual items as they need doing - after doing ironing for teenagers it always looks like it needs doing again but with this is it so quick to heat up and use. Really simple and clear instructions and didn’t leave me boiling hot after using like an iron does. Precision ironing on shirts may still need a proper iron but for everything else this is brilliant.